Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Complaints towards me
Started by [E] CodyHollaway

as long as its not more than 20%, imo

EDIT : Think about this. Cody spent tons of hours on a laggy computer/putting up with our shit/etc. which could have been used IRL.

While you may say "But it was Cody's choice to do it!" he still did it for us. I doubt anyone would have fun putting up with server crap.

My thoughts in this. Cody devoted his most of his time and most of his hard earned money to start this sever and keep it running for almost a year. IF you have a problem with him borrowing a hundredth of what he must of spent on the server, and not even monumentally close to that in time, then go sit in a corner and QQ until you grow a brain. Cody deserves this money, and would even deserve it even if he had taken it and ran away.

Just my piece of thought.
I would understand him taking SOME money but I don't think he deserved $600. $600 for something anyone can do? Sawine has the chance to do the same, and take even more and he doesnt. Sawine is a better owner, so if anyone deserves any donation money, its him. He is more devoted to the server. Also, back when people donated to Cody, did it still say "all money goes to the server"?
Gatschet wrote:
$600 for something anyone can do? Sawine has the chance to do the same, and take even more and he doesnt.

wow, 600 is way too much to take. one or two hundred is alright with me, but 600 is more than half?
Drupe it was a while ago. Not the current paypal amount as shown on homepage and "join now"
Funny thing is, its kind of obvious this was going to happen.
femputer wrote:
My one problem with this is you guys took money from confused kids (lol) to spend on your own sh!t.

? ... Who else took money...

The only thing i have to say:

The past is the past, nothing will bring back this money. I dont agree with cody decision, but i understand it.

...and to answer few comments... By now, ive put more efforts than cody into this server.

Oh and thanks igackt for that so positive comment.

Im sick of this story. I cant do anything, its done.
aisw3.gif

I hope you all learned that people have lives, too.

~SN