Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Complaints towards me
Started by [E] CodyHollaway

Ive been hearing people say that a lot of people are mad at me for taking some of the donation money to help pay for bills. I spent hours and hours towards this server. Without me none of this would even exist. I think I have earned a little with all of the hard work I put forth. I think its funny that you guys think I "stole" the money when all the money was was a donation to me and I could do whatever I wanted to do with the money. I gave sawine plenty of money to keep the server running for a couple of months until he made some more donations. He is doing very well right now. If I were to have taken all of the money and ran that would have been a different story, but I didn't. For all of you that think I stole money from the server then I am sorry.
He Said SORRY. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f613.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":undecided:">:undecided:</object>
CENCORED wrote:

I believe greed is the ultimate fault of humanity and is the reason why cooperation among all peoples is lacking.
jallaf you post-whore jk

cody what i dont understand is why you would take the money? we didnt donate our hard-earned money to you. we donated it to the server
It might have officially been donated to you. But come on it's money to keep the server running not for you.

I don't like you anymore :disappointed:
OMG quote from me xD I feel all fuzzy inside now <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>. Seriously bro, I don't know you which is why my money shouldn't go shit to you. I payed for the server and to help sawine. If sawine gave you the donation money then what the hell he gave it to you so its yours. If you simply went on the donation account and took the money you are an asswipe because you don't even go on anymore

-_-
jayoh it was before your time, almost before mine when i first joined he was the owner and sawine was an admin please dont comment if you dont know what your talking about hmmmm maybe i shouldnt comment since i sont really know all that much
I know what I'm talking about lol. I know he was previous owner but sawine is owner now -_- He abandoned his responsibilities therefore he abandoned any profit earned from the server
Guyz...Let Sawine Decide....