Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Skyblock Server Feedback and Suggestions
Started by [E] Yield

afk kicker <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
How much weight for lvl is placed on simply having blocks palced vrs amount and variety? Seems simply planting trees on a massive surface of slab makes an island rank up quickly which is silly if the best island is only cobble slab and trees as that island would actually suck. Just sayin LOL Maybe just not count leaves toward leveling up?

Don't know if this has been said at all but I think some challenges SHOULDNT take away the items that require them to be complete(If possible). The ones where you collect crops, wood, gunpowder, etc, they can take the items. But the one where you need like maps and compass and shit should not remove items from inventory. Same goes with the morebeef and a few others.
Reggief wrote:
Don't know if this has been said at all but I think some challenges SHOULDNT take away the items that require them to be complete(If possible). The ones where you collect crops, wood, gunpowder, etc, they can take the items. But the one where you need like maps and compass and shit should not remove items from inventory. Same goes with the morebeef and a few others.

Not sure if it was just me, or others, but when I did the Explorer challenge, it let me keep my map.
I think it taking valuables away for challenges is a good thing, it helps keep me focused on conservation and keeps me working hard so I can save for stuff.
Challenge for hard or master what ever you choose should be to make a white star and then for completing the challenge you should get a bunch of fireworks or something!
what was the special reward for the top ten?
iSoccerplayer wrote:
I personally love the server and feel I will be spending a ton of time here; its a fresh start, and requires some creative thinking to play and create.

My Suggestions (I apologize if these are repeats; I have yet to read the entirety of this thread):

- A Skyblock Nether (Build a portal on your island, you're teleported to your nether - equivalent island, with a possible glowstone farm or something)

That is not needed. At this time the only item I have been unable to obtain on my own is nether rack and nether brick. You can get glow stone chain mail and many other items in the over world if you are creative. I even have farms for making iron bars. Got my first carrot and potato from my mob trap.

This game type forces creativity and ingenuity. You can even farm glass with out any kind of dupe or getting sand on Skyblock. With out going to the store was a given in that statement.
Glass without sand, teach me obi-won LOL. Looks like I am enroute to google <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
To funny with the lvl jumps last night. (Disclaimer I did add 30 trees to cover my bridge at the last minute, though I think it improved the bridge, it was to boost from 137-157 and was in 7th at 11:00, went to bed woke up in 10th). On the posative, all those trees are going to make lots of coal for real building so the server should get a lot prettier here soon:-). If its pos, it would be nice to not have leaves count towrd level.