Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Skyblock Server Feedback and Suggestions
Started by [E] Yield

when i tried to transform obsidian to lava again with an empty bucket both disappeared, could you refund it pls?

edit: got it back, it reappeared after a few min
lancefortier wrote:
all right cobble is just hard as hell to get. with only one generator...

Pretty sure that's the point of Skyblock <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Salar wrote:
Do we have a coop function for skyblock?

Sure do! The server supports parties with upto 4 people. Use the command: /island party to get you started.

pessimist93 wrote:
when i tried to transform obsidian to lava again with an empty bucket both disappeared, could you refund it pls?

edit: got it back, it reappeared after a few min

Yes, this feature tends to be a bit derpy. I find that opening a chest after un-derping obsidian causes the lava bucket to appear faster.
LMAO I saw the FB image this morning and read this post, now I can't wait to get home to build my island. So many ideas on how to do it best <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Big tip to everyone:

If your Island is in the proximity of others (and thus stays loaded when you warp to the shop for example), either DONT leave at night or DONT go back at night. Instead, wait for the light of day.

Why?

Because 3 creepers hugging you on a tiny little island is not fun.
is it actually possible to build your own biome so friendly mobs can spawn?
You might be using Biome in the wrong context. A biome is a type of Scenery in a simple manner. You will have mobs spawn on your island and that is a fact. The spawn rules are that they will NOT spawn within 24 blocks of you and will spawn 124 or 128 blocks after the initial 24 blocks. Most hostile mobs require light levels less than 7 to spawn. Hence why the boogie men come out at night. If you consider what I said carefully, you will be able to avoid monsters in places you don't want them and get them to spawn in the places you want them. Also... Endermen just plain suck.
Great server I love it. My only concer is creeper exsplosions. Hate to have one blow early near my chest. After you expand I guess you need to seperate your chests to min that risk of loss.
I have torches everywhere. Creepers don't spawn on my actual island. They do sometimes in the trees after I grow them. I will either have to build a catwalk with ample lighting or only harvest trees in the day.
Love the spawn trap making everything esier except the endermen dont die on fall then eventually destroy my cactus
Love the server, now that I have played for a while, I have 2 things:

1st is it possable to trade with players? I believe not but I was curious as it seems a logical cheat to be able to start an island, pull up all the res then join someone elses island and add all the mats? I hope this isnt possable but if it is this server will die quick as the whole design is the challenge.

2nd, I wont use a name but a player asked and was granted an invite to my island (Wont say who), I assume this player was a complete NOOB without an ounce of common sense as within 5 min my lava was covered with cobble, and my farm was destroyed. I am giving the player the benifit of the doubt and just kicked but if this has happened to other players let me know by who incase its intentional and we can ban.