Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Skyblock Server Feedback and Suggestions
Started by [E] Yield

There's quite a few things I'm planning on adding to the shop and lava is one of them. It's just a matter of time.
Im loving this server, i have always loved skyblock and have advocated for minetown to gain one for months now! Amazing. I havnt any complains and the lack of lag is amazing, its the reason i dont play on skyblock servers. Lucas, Please PLEASE get ahold of me if you plan on doing a mini series on this, i would LOVE to dual com, it could be wicked funny and super entertaining! and possibly informative. (Imagine having a sign at spawn XD)
Also, I have a beard.
i feel that the shop is way overpriced on dirt. that or cobble doesn't sell for enough. its a lot of effort to get cobble, with a flimsy generator. run by one bucket of lava
i also had to reset my island because my tree didn't drop a sapling when i cut it down and i would have had to sell 10 stacks of cobble to get another.
Hmmm looks like I will have to try it out. Just started fumbling around on PVP too.
I would suggest it Doc. It is one of the best survival map scenario in Mine Craft.
In retrospect, all the islands have a birch tree so saplings don't need to be so high. I'll lower the price later today.

Dirt is meant to be expensive because it is a rarity. I was going to initially release the server with dirt being 20CP but changed it. I think 10 for one is a good price and I have no plan to change it for the foreseeable future.
all right cobble is just hard as hell to get. with only one generator...
Do we have a coop function for skyblock?