Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Skyblock Server Feedback and Suggestions
Started by [E] Yield

Yield, I think it is generally expected that if you get something and have no room for it, it drops out in front of you...

Also, when are we receiving the ores from the contest? And finally, why is slimefarmer disabled? There ARE in fact slimes, just very few of them.

Thanks!
I am not worried about the slime farmer challenge Wug. You should be able to make much more from players needing slimes than that challenge even offered. I bought 10 slimes last night for a hefty sum.
FYI in case you have not tried already but NO snow golems <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> exspensive fail after placing an obby for the base, and iron bars to hold him in place then buying snow I now have a snow Golem Statue <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":-(">:-(</object>
I have an idea for a hard or master challegne again. Have the challenge nbe named traveler or something related to that word and the objective is to travel atleast 500-1000 blocks from your spawn
Peon135 wrote:
I have an idea for a hard or master challegne again. Have the challenge nbe named traveler or something related to that word and the objective is to travel atleast 500-1000 blocks from your spawn

How... Is that Even possibel?
Nick663 wrote:
Peon135 wrote:

Considering you have to be on your island to complete a challenge, it's not.
Yield wrote:
Nick663 wrote:
Peon135 wrote:

Considering you have to be on your island to complete a challenge, it's not.

AHHH rage quit, my ideas will never work
More so than that even, you can just tpa to someone and get that far instantly

I was thinking of a master challenge where you have to place a solid block in every column of your territory, essentially covering the void from a top-down perspective...
There is a "bug" where I joined someone's island and it wont let me check island stats almost as if I weren't on the island although I have permission to build and to warp to the island. Thanks xoxDee

EDIT: I figured out that if you want to check your island's level and you're on a party, you just have to do /island level <insert your name here> and it works the same as /island info

Hope this helps anyone who has the same problem.
I'm pretty sure /island party is majorly glitched. I used the command it made a new island and set my /island there but i had a home set on it so i'm still on it though im not sure if it's still protected. Can someone clear this up for me?

EDIT: I noticed im kinda late on the /island party thing but can somone tell me how to fix this?