Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Skyblock Server Feedback and Suggestions
Started by [E] Yield

≈tarantula2 wrote:
Is it possible for 5 people per island???

No, The limit is 4.
EliteCatalyst wrote:
So I accidentally kicked Ambiosis and am unable to invite him back. When I try /island invite or /island party, it acts like those aren't commands, which they are / used to be. Any help with this problem?

I moved the ability to make a party into the challenge 'partayy' to prevent random people coming in and luring people. The challenge only requires island level 20 so it should be easy enough to complete.
Salar wrote:
Can we expand the skyblock Wiki with some video's on Cobble Gens and maybe explain the saplings? Showing a few designs should help some of the newest players get started. It is pretty barren and that seems like a good addition.

My plans for documentation end at a page for command reference. The wiki is completely open, so feel free to get a movement going to make some Skyblock resources.
Odarus wrote:
Can we have a world map for the Skyblock server please? It would ROCK to check out other folks islands on the map.

It's on the to-do list!
Zionia wrote:
add /time for players to view the current game time to prepare for scary things assulting them.

Perhaps. I'll see what I can do.
Can you update the rewards for Maestro challenge? As it stands we spend one diamond and 12 music disk to gain one gold bar and 20 cp. If you changed this to be ATLEAST be one diamond and 20 cp we would make less than 2cp per disk for this challenge and not gain any items. We would also burn 6 planks on the Juke box. Please consider making this challenge more up to date.

Also a second chicken egg. Being on a single person island I have to get creative and build to my neighbors when I want something. I only have one active neighbor in close proximity. Getting a second chance at a chicken egg will bring single player islands on par with the multi player islands. In the way that we at least have access to the same resources as them.
Salar wrote:
Can you update the rewards for Maestro challenge? As it stands we spend one diamond and 12 music disk to gain one gold bar and 20 cp. If you changed this to be ATLEAST be one diamond and 20 cp we would make less than 2cp per disk for this challenge. We would also burn 6 planks on the Juke box. Please consider making this challenge more up to date.

That was a default challenge from the plugin, I'll take a look at improving it.
Salar wrote:
Also a second chicken egg. Being on a single person island I have to get creative and build to my neighbors when I want something. I only have one active neighbor in close proximity. Getting a second chance at a chicken egg will bring single player islands on par with the multi player islands. In the way that we at least have access to the same resources as them.

I'm trying to figure out why chickens won't spawn from the eggs they lay. If I don't sort it out, I'll add (or modify the current challenge) to make a 2nd egg obtainable.
Chicken spawning has now been fixed. You can safely use eggs to spawn some chickies!
Yield wrote:
Chicken spawning has now been fixed. You can safely use eggs to spawn some chickies!

Awesome! Thanks for the fix.
I personally love the server and feel I will be spending a ton of time here; its a fresh start, and requires some creative thinking to play and create.

My Suggestions (I apologize if these are repeats; I have yet to read the entirety of this thread):

- A Skyblock Nether (Build a portal on your island, you're teleported to your nether - equivalent island, with a possible glowstone farm or something)

- A charge per death (I feel dying should set you back a bit, not heal you)
isoccerplayer wrote:
- A charge per death (I feel dying should set you back a bit, not heal you)

I feel like this is a really good idea. I know if I fall off my island, I quickly type /home, but this would add some discouragement from it.
]Umm.. We should be able to turn pvp like the original skyblock so if u want to face each other in a little fight.
If PvP were to be turned on then a person on someone els's island could easily hit the person off their island while they have valuables. Though I would recommend a /pvp on or /pvp off like on Agharta and Main servers.
As islands require a mutual understanding between parties for connecting, I don't see the point in adding PvP to the Skyblock world. If there is enough interest, I can look into adding an arena type area.