Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MineTown Expansion
Started by [E] sawine

If sawine agrees i think it'd be awesome to have a war gate build competition. Let everyone build something and then the best one gets moved to spawn to become the official war entrance.
Cryston wrote:
If sawine agrees i think it'd be awesome to have a war gate build competition. Let everyone build something and then the best one gets moved to spawn to become the official war entrance.

That's really cool, think this is plausible?

~SN
It could be, we also need to have a house building contest for the residential area
Also sawine I would like to make a shrine in some area if that is ok.
well i would like to build the bar / inn
for the war entrance its already been started and i think its a design sawine will keep although i like the idea of havin people design it i have a pretty cool design
War entrance is done, next to the Nether Entrance :]

~SN
i have a few suggestions and designs first the archery range make it big one part like one of those two story golf courses with ur own area u pay for and for a number of arrows u can fire into and open area filled with mobs and the other part a bunch of those gun ranges where u hit the button and it releases a mob down range and u fire at it and the water current brings u the goods second the armory bar mybe have rooms u can rent upstairs like pay 1 gold for two nights type deal the bakery mybe design it like a big cake and if ur going to expand town center why not add a few little kiosks (i dont know how to spell kiosks) for ppl to come and sell goods if they got it. i think it would be a good idea to also add another board for things like what ppl are b uying and selling ill get some more suggestions and ill send them ur way
That's a great idea with the kiosks and things, but did you really delete your post and repost, so that you could be last to post :\

~SN
There's this thing called punctuation. You might try using it sometime.

The war world entrance looks neat, and I like the idea of having buildings created chosen by a contest.