Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MineTown Expansion
Started by [E] sawine

We can have like weekly instances. Like once a week the whole server has to fight through a dungeon together.
there are many questwise maps that are posted out there. if we can get people's spawn points reset before then, we can have different groups doing those maps. maybe have these quest maps set in a side area of the map that is normally unaccessible. maybe move the war system into it's own section as well. I think these are great ideas to implement but the best way to go about them is to set them up on map somewhere possibly beyond the border (if possible).but i would avoid changing maps during such events as some people won't want to attend the event and instead work on their own buildings.
(with multiworld)

Custom maps. I've seen a few with little quests and etc, and i think that its a good idea.
I'm willing to put together whole armies of NPCs if necessary just will need someone to tell me what these NPCs should be doing. the pluggin isn't completely out but i should be able to get them fighting, talking, and moving at at least a rudimentary level. there are several RP maps out there just need to find some that we could send more than one person in at once
We could do a map, I'll find the link now, where we have to hold a dirt fort, with waves of mobs invading.

~SN
Where is my post regarding this? Where did it go? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Also, I had the idea to maybe include "stocks" in Minetown, so we can buy or sell, and make money or lose it.
I think one suggestion would be a gladiator arena for that area is pvp and people pay to watch or to be a gladiator. This way admins can get more gold and hire people to start holding the "ticketing". We could make food stands inside and bathrooms. You sawine or an admin could have a chair who will start the thing. We could do this once a week or more to help organize it
Auction house first, npcs and quests later.

Seriously, it would make trading so much easier.
Actually trading is already very simple, that would make it difficult and inflate prices..