Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MineTown Expansion
Started by [E] sawine

Happyworm360 wrote:

I heard Griff is pretty good with craftbook spawners, so when craftbook is back he might be able to make one.

lol yeah
Happyworm360 wrote:
Had a great Idea about a quest.

Why not allow people to run rampant on hyrule (with the people who live there permission) until it looks like a little, ruined town that was once thriving. Put a couple of spawners there, and hey presto, you have an epic quest. Or we could just make a crapped up village if hyrule is too epic.

I don't know about a quest, but the basic idea of having a ruin on the map is great. Ruins are awesome, and monsters would make it even batter!
maybe we could have guards to deal with the mobs that spawn in town.

like in a mmorpg they will be nearly in-distuctable

some can be stationary and others will patrol.

you could also give minetown a common enemy.

have a massive evil castle controlled by evil NPCs.

this would allow minetown to have a-bit of a backstory, nothing will be able to enter the castle as it will be swarming with bad guys, perhaps further down the line we could have quests in which you have to secretly enter the castle to collect an item.

e.g. Once upon a time in the realm of MineTown two princes argued over the control of their realm, one of the brothers, <name>, clouded by anger called upon the dark lord ISRAPHEL to help him become king, ISRAPHEL agreed with one condition, he would never again walk in daylight. <name> reluctantly agreed, and with it dawned his curse. as his mighty army spawned from the darkness, minetown fell into chaos, fractions divided the world of its once peaceful colony, and the remaining brother fled from his royalty, leaving <name> as king.

now, when the moon rises, he unleashes his army of monsters to wreak havoc across MineTown. you are no hero, all you can do... is survive.

something like that, i'm no writer.
Grifff wrote:
Happyworm360 wrote:

I heard Griff is pretty good with craftbook spawners, so when craftbook is back he might be able to make one.

lol yeah

once it back up u'll make me a chicken spawner : D
We can name the evil prince Broly.
Broly is not cool enough for that title. Lets make him the pedo bi-curious chef for the evil prince.
Grifff wrote:
Happyworm360 wrote:

lol yeah

even I can make spawners. That means anyone and their shemale cat can make one with permission
Only Admins + can create Craftbook spawners.

~SN
Broly the Evil Prince of Assface, and Drae and Catman are the jokers of assfacexD