Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MineTown Expansion
Started by [E] sawine

oh sorry sawine. how about a nether shop?
ComanderSparklez wrote:

By the time the npc plugin is fixed, the nether is going to be fixed too.

We will also use npcs for the spawn shop.
Archvader and I could handle one of the buildings, just let us know which one. You know were good for it haha.

Edit: Preferably auction house, unless someone else has a cool idea I could steal
sawine wrote:
ComanderSparklez wrote:

By the time the npc plugin is fixed, the nether is going to be fixed too.

We will also use npcs for the spawn shop.

Can you really be sure? I mean notch is a good guy and all, but how long has it been planned...

Unless he tweeted that it will be fixed, in which case my comment is rendered useless.
I visited Buxville's server today and they have a set up that takes new players though a little tutorial of how their server works and it all works with npc's.

They give you a book in your inventory and you use it to left-click on the npc's and they tell you something about the server and all.

Something to consider
Had a great Idea about a quest.

Why not allow people to run rampant on hyrule (with the people who live there permission) until it looks like a little, ruined town that was once thriving. Put a couple of spawners there, and hey presto, you have an epic quest. Or we could just make a crapped up village if hyrule is too epic.

Another quest Idea I had is sewers. Under spawn would be cool, But there's lots of houses under there so that won't work. Perhaps under the ruined town?(Hyrule or randomly made one) I would be happy to help with the construction.

I heard Griff is pretty good with craftbook spawners, so when craftbook is back he might be able to make one.
i can help i love man made dungeons(as in abandoned city) so after i complete the GREAT SKY DUNGEON i can send the builder squad to build the town and stuff if you want me to help msg me im leader of the dungeon masters faction
id do the armory <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
kolpool wrote:
i can help i love man made dungeons(as in abandoned city) so after i complete the GREAT SKY DUNGEON i can send the builder squad to build the town and stuff if you want me to help msg me im leader of the dungeon masters faction

Kol, we get it. Not meaning to be rude, but you have been speaking about builder squads in every topic I look into. If you want, you can make the city, but I'M requesting to build the sewers. No squad needed there.
im ok with that besides currently squad is only 2 members plus me and dungeon raiders squad is only 1 plus me