Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MineTown Expansion
Started by [E] sawine

Hey,

I started to expand the spawn town, I think MineTown should be bigger, something that would look like a real mmorpg town.

Soon a plugin will be rewritten from hmod to work under bukkit, it will allow us to add NPCs to the server. We will be able to add them around the city to handle trades and quests.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/npcs-v-4-1-trader-simple-npcs-iconomysupport-soon.132/

I think we should redesign the spawn city meanwhile we wait for the NPCs plugin to be ready.

Here are fews ideas and suggestions I have :

Armory (sell armors and weapons)

Archery (sell bows and arrows and has a shooting range)

Bar/Inn (sell mushroom soup ?)

Bakery (sell breads, and cakes?)

Auction house...?

I would like to hear your suggestions and opinions.

Also, if you are interested to contribute, you are welcome, but only good builders will be accepted.

i'll do a bakery
drpepper1344 wrote:
i'll do a bakery

i already has one D:<.

and ill run the archery cause i love bow and arrows <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
ComanderSparklez wrote:
drpepper1344 wrote:
i'll do a bakery

i already has one D:<.

NEAR SPAW????
no, but why dose tht matter?
May I help designing New Spawn?

Or is this Staff only?

~SN
sawine wrote:
Hey,

I started to expand the spawn town, I think MineTown should be bigger, something that would look like a real mmorpg town.

Soon a plugin will be rewritten from hmod to work under bukkit, it will allow us to add NPCs to the server. We will be able to add them around the city to handle trades and quests.

I think we should redesign the spawn city meanwhile we wait for the NPCs plugin to be ready.

Here are fews ideas and suggestions I have :

Armory (sell armors and weapons)

Archery (sell bows and arrows and has a shooting range)

Bar/Inn (sell mushroom soup ?)

Bakery (sell breads, and cakes?)

Auction house...?

I would like to hear your suggestions and opinions.

Also, if you are interested to contribute, you are welcome, but only good builders will be accepted.

DUH
Stop spamming this thread. Npcs will run the places, and im not choosing the people to build those yet, I would like to hear suggestions.
I think there should be a mined ore shop, because finding diamonds is hard enough.

Although this first one is a bad idea, may I suggest a redstone store, everything you need for circuits.
may i ask for you to like help create program how ever that works when possible for me to use in my deluxe MUNUMENTAL DUNGEONS my factrons build to use as a boss