Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] REPORT: Bugs/Problems/Glitchs
Started by [E] sawine

SpaceNarwhal wrote:
Thats great, a whole server box to ourselves! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

~SN

400 bucks a month.. *shivers*
It cost 143 USD atm

jestservers 133

edit: 133 for 3g on vps.
was talking about full dedi
Drupe wrote:
was talking about full dedi

......... Me too damnit....

we are on full dedi for 143 USD per month with the stats I listed..............

Edit: there is no such thing as full dedi and dedi. There is only dedicated. On jest server we were on a VPS and he was advertising those as 'shared dedicated' , so its kind of a BS marketing way to sell them.
OP updated.
Glitch: When used, the /afk command says something like

"You are now marked as away

You are set as Away"

or "You are no longer away

You are not away now"

The double message is a little weird, I must say.

Minor glitch, but nonetheless, I'm reporting.
It seems that there are two similar mods running on the server which might produce the double messages (seeing as they are different) You can type both /sethome and /home set and get a response, but only the latter works.

From,

Chris.
RadicalMGuy wrote:
Glitch: When used, the /afk command says something like

"You are now marked as away

You are set as Away"

or "You are no longer away

You are not away now"

The double message is a little weird, I must say.

Minor glitch, but nonetheless, I'm reporting.
WallRunner wrote:
It seems that there are two similar mods running on the server which might produce the double messages (seeing as they are different) You can type both /sethome and /home set and get a response, but only the latter works.

From,

Chris.

Thanks for reporting, this is from having 2 plugins installed that both have similar features. I was about to fix it today.

Just pointing out this morning that the general and admin help sets are both shown when you do /help 1(2,3,4,etc) the basic help only goes up to 2 but seeing the purple above the pink in the versions of the help makes it take up the whole chat. I don't know what is with this but maybe we have two mods that use /help.
Yeah I noticed that last night, you can go up to /help 4 and see a bunch of commands, is that part of the same issue as RadicalM's and My above posts?

From,

Chris.