Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] REPORT: Bugs/Problems/Glitchs
Started by [E] sawine

Hey,

We moved back to the main world, but some features are not working or not released yet.

If you would like to help fix everything faster, please report any problems, bugs or glitchs you encounter in the game.

Fixed Stuff:

/spawn

/kit wood

/tp

/tphere

/mail

/help

/home

/warp

To do:

- vaultwarp (not realeased)

- craftbook (not realeased)

- fix permissions plugin (Guest/Member problem)

Please continue reporting non working stuff.

I cant use /give.

And I cant use /ban...

Fix please.

~SN
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
I cant use /give.

And I cant use /ban...

Fix please.

~SN

I see /troll is still working.
*cough*

/give

/tp

/gtfo
MRM12LVR for griefing/stealing/killing

Someone around Fierf for griefing/stealing

Skully13 for griefing a hell of a lot/ stealing a hell of a lot, killing and pooring lava in my mine.

/tp

/spawn

and kits.
Could you maybe add a command that makes members white names for sure? like the suffix that makes donators theyre colors. Have a white one

Edit: i know maybe that shouldnt be needed but just to try it
Reggief wrote:
Could you maybe add a command that makes members white names for sure? like the suffix that makes donators theyre colors. Have a white one

Edit: i know maybe that shouldnt be needed but just to try it

Maybe I didnt said it right in the first post, but as you can see the bugged players are set to members... it wont change anything if we edit them from ingame. It would probally only create more mess...
I said what I meant wrong then. Like my name is yellow because im under donater20y. Couldnt members have something that makes them white. Not a command ingame. Just a thought.
When a creepr blows uo beside you it goesall funky and yo get stuck for a couple of seconds
I agree with darkesthope MRM12LVR and skully are greifing everything up they randomly dug into our mine and started digging tunnels and blocking shit off.