Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] REPORT: Bugs/Problems/Glitchs
Started by [E] sawine

take all the offense you want but i have a solution to fix it all!!!!

STAY AT JESTSERVERS AND GO WITH THAT IT WAS FINE THAT WAY!

OK thanks bye =]
Change is good, plus i didnt like lag
there isnt lag on this server?? mhh i seemed to lagg quite a bit?
I CAN HAS VETERAN DAN <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> I liked Jestservers, BUT they charged 30 dollars per 1 GB of RAM f=to add and this new one charges $12 for every GB of RAM to add. Honestly if Jestservers had those prices I would be considering the sanity of the people who changed it.
Ive had zero lag. Plus there is no limit on map boundary. Lets just stay on track with bugs and such of that file sawine posted.
reggie there was no limit on the other one.... Cody put a limit on it so he could update the World map so you guys could see how the whole world is doing Enjin only allows such a big file onto their servers, the old creative map was limitless and we couldnt upload the pictures to anywhere
lol yeah I liked the creative way no lag, but maybe cause we had about 200 people and 90 active xD I actually knew everyone
Reggief wrote:
I said what I meant wrong then. Like my name is yellow because im under donater20y. Couldnt members have something that makes them white. Not a command ingame. Just a thought.

In fact, yes it would be easy to set everyone white as it doesnt really matter for the moment, but since im configuring the files to apply on the main world map, I've set the default group to Guest and you have to be manually promoted to Member.
daniel1995 wrote:
take all the offense you want but i have a solution to fix it all!!!!

STAY AT JESTSERVERS AND GO WITH THAT IT WAS FINE THAT WAY!

OK thanks bye =]

Daniel... instead of randomly replying, I'll take the time to explain why its better and how you're wrong thinking it would be better atm on jestservers.

1st, If we are on a temporary world, its because the creator of hmod, hey0, discontinued the "plugin-platform" needed to run all the plugins. We need the most important ones to work good before we go back to the old map. I dont I dont need to explain again about Bukkit, I already posted about it. So if we were still on jestservers, we would still be on a temporary world, waiting for our plugins, with the exact same plugins problems because they are from the new updates.

2nd. Its a good thing to have moved to a unmanaged linux dedicated because we were hosted on a VPS with only 3gb of ram reserved to us. We have now a whole server box for us only to use. It comes unmanaged so we(i) have to install everything exept the OS. I had to install 20+ things from commands in a console via SSH. This server will be more stable and lag free than the previous one. We currently have 4gb of ram, and it runs quite good imo. We might upgrate to 8gb later on. On jestservers 1gb of additional ram was 30$, on the dedicated we have it only cost 12$ additional for 4gb.

Yeah i can't really do any commands other than /who, but it seems like thats a general permissions problem rather than something just I am having a problem with. I'm sure there's gonna be some problems like this until craftbukkit is completely done.
Thats great, a whole server box to ourselves! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

~SN