Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] World clean up
Started by [E] sawine

WallRunner wrote:
I seem to recall reading about there being some type of function in one of the Bukkit mods that allowed Admins to "randomly" place types of blocks in a chunk or group of chunks, which, if possible might make the 1st option a little more viable if you can put Lapis Lazuli and such in a chunk after you clear it out.

I voted for the first option if you can do the above. I'm still torn because, while I don't want to lose some areas on the map that probably aren't important enough to be transferred, I had an awesome time playing on the temp servers because there was an actual element of survival to it.

Banding together on temp map 2 with a bunch of other people that one night was awesome, since we worked together to get a shelter up and ended up laying the foundations for a town. That is the kind of thing cities should be all about imo, not one guy building a ton of walls and charging for lots.

I'd be up for option 2 but I know that it's definitely not the popular option right now since people don't want to lose their stuff.

From,

Chris.

this made the temp for me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>