Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] World clean up
Started by [E] sawine

If I were Notch, I would have taken the 10 million and abandoned ><object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

But thats just me.

~SN
I voted for the first option, but now I change my mind. It would also clean up the server a bit since there are so many destroyed parts of the map that aren't worth fixing. And by the way sawine, I would like to help with the mapping process, that way we could decide on how to lay everything out.
Were doing option 1 sooooo
I'd say option 1. If there's structures on top of it, then underneath is isn't going to be mined much anyway. But, I'd like a period of gameplay before this starts happening so I have a chance to empty my various hidden cave stashes...

What's the ETA on doing this?
option 2
My place looks really abandoned... But it most certainly is not.

How do you pick what is abandoned and whats not?
Goldengm wrote:
My place looks really abandoned... But it most certainly is not.

How do you pick what is abandoned and whats not?

Guess and choose.

~SN
I would say option 2, because some of the more populated areas of the world looks like crap, due to old buildings and lack of space.

The whole thing makes me thing of the real world. It would take too long to just go around fixing things.
At first I supported Option 2 but the more explanations I hear the more I root for Option 1. It's not your job to decide what looks nice and what doesn't. I say let's reset the chunks that are very badly griefed. We shouldn't delete cities because they are made of cobblestone or because not many people live there.
Maybe this would be to some help..?

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1022&t=138706

~SN