Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Official] AntiCheat Report Form
Started by [E] Yield

Ingame username: antonyoo

Time of kick/warn: Dozens of times in the past three hours.

Why NoCheat Kicked/warned you: It said I was fastbreaking blocks.

Detailed information on what you were actually doing at the time: I was mining without using any hacks/cheats/non-allowed mods.

Any additional information you might find useful (mods, lag, etc.): When I break iron blocks with my non-echanted diamond pickaxe, I do not get the warning. When I break coal and redstone ore blocks with my Fortune and EFF dia pickaxe, I constantly get the warning.

Thank you.
Ingame username: Haganharth

Server: Agharta

Time of kick/warn: 08:20 GMT-19 March 2013

Why NoCheat Kicked/warned you: Fast placing

Detailed information on what you were actually doing at the time: Planting potatoes/harvesting/tilling

Any additional information you might find useful (mods, lag, etc.): I don't have any mods installed now as I am waiting for them all to update to the new version.

Not sure if this is related to the update but I have yet to see the error when I farm on Main. I do not get the message when I harvest but get it constantly if tilling with a hoe or planting seeds/crops. I have been experiencing lag on Agharta even when I'm the only player online. Since there were only about 10 online in all servers combined when I got this error, I thought I'd post it.