Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Official] AntiCheat Report Form
Started by [E] Yield

Ingame Username: georgie642

Time of kick/warn: around 16:50 (UK time)

Why NoCheat Kicked/warned you: 'FlyHacking'

Detailed information on what you were actually doing at the time: This continuously happens to me during the game, often when I am swimming or climbing (because my home is near the mountains, this happens constantly).

Any additional information you might find useful (mods, lag, etc.): I have no mods, so I can't hack and I have been kicked for FlyHacking despite only climbing up a hill.
IGN: RodneyHines

Time of Kick/Warn 12 pm EST today, 11/12/2012

Why: Hacking

Detailed info: I was defending myself in guestworld against an angry spider. Earlier, I was warned for defending myself against a different angry spider. Maybe No-Cheat has a pro-spider bias?

Also, the console told me I didn't have permissions to place vehicles. Was trying to go explore in guestworld.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> Stupid pro-spider bias's. No mods on my end. Not even mini-map.
And again. Little later.

Time:

3:51 EST today 11/12/12

Why: Didn't say, told me I was kicked (AC)

Detailed info: I was...mining with a wooden pick, I turned a log into four planks, I went to create a crafting table and...BOOM. Kicked.

No spiders were harmed in the kicking of the Rodney.
RodneyHines wrote:
And again. Little later.

Time:

3:51 EST today 11/12/12

Why: Didn't say, told me I was kicked (AC)

Detailed info: I was...mining with a wooden pick, I turned a log into four planks, I went to create a crafting table and...BOOM. Kicked.

No spiders were harmed in the kicking of the Rodney.

I'm quoting this one because although Rodney did not see the warning before the kick, I believe that it is the same issue or closely related to what I have experienced.

IGN: Haganharth

Time: Various times 6-10 Nov 12

Why: Inventory Hack detected, please wait 10 sec before using inventory (I stopped moving when the alert happened so I was never kicked)

I did not report it because I thought that it was my bad connection causing it but I've had this error happen to me a few times. It always happens to me when I shift-click logs into planks from the crafting table down to my inventory. I have never had the warning occur when I manually place the blocks into the inventory. It will likely happen again so I will post a better timeframe when it does.
I was running up some stone brick stairs and I got a fly hack message and couldn't move for about 5 seconds

Here's a screenshot...

http://i.imgur.com/yZwzI.png
There have been multiple occasions where I won't be able to damage mobs, yet they can damage me. When I try to attack them I get an AntiCheat message telling me that "Action Will Be Taken" if I proceed. What do I do?
Hey guys, the anticheat was going way too hard about 3 weeks ago. Then someone fixed it and for a week it was great! not bothered a single time! Then after that week it was turned back on. For the last 2 weeks it has been nothing short of a pain-in-the-butt. Being kicked left and right for placing blocks too quick or destroying too quick, and the occasional "inventory hack" (what does that even mean!?!). Anyway, i got on tonight and it was just too unbearable. I couldnt destroy more than 3 dirt blocks with my shovel with out getting a warning. This is just ridiculous! It severely sadens me that I cant get on and play this great server. I just hope that someone can tone the anticheat way down, so that it gets people for ACTUALLY ATEMPTING TO CHEAT.

Thanks for your time,

Brian

P.s. It would be nice aswell if someone was to respond to my land claim.

http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/4656130-land-claim-by-theguy34/page/1
Ingame username: xcrimsonmasterx

Time of kick/warn: a few times in the last couple hours (approx. 4am - 6:45am EST)

Why NoCheat Kicked/warned you: Inventory hack

Detailed information on what you were actually doing at the time: I was creating alot of stone bricks (nearly a full inventory worth) and wass shift clicking them into chests and moving stuff about and it happened a few times while doing so.
time: just now

warned me of both inv hacks and fast placing

if you shift click it claims your hacing your inv and if you build more than 5 blocks in about 1/2 sec it counts as fast placing. somehow i placed oneblock and it counted as fast placing -.- both are way to sensitive and in my opinion should be removed or seriously nerfed. they really dont do anything but annoy normal players alot.
Yield, I can't actually report this in the usual format, because it doesn't fit into it.

Essentially, the Voxel Modpack (was recommended it by Leo) is currently in use on my computer. Today on the PvP server, I accidentally discovered pressing 'F' enabled 'VoxelFlight'.

Now our good buddy anticheat is usually quite sensitive about this. But no, I was suddenly on the ceiling.

Just reporting this, as It's quite possible other people may be using Voxel, and this should really be looked into.

NOTE: After I'd found out how to control the flight, it did then kick me, at approx 3:15PM GMT. But It did allow me to fly prior to that. Also reported this to Nemenix so active staff are aware <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>