Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Official] AntiCheat Report Form
Started by [E] Yield

Ingame username: adz0704

Time of kick/warn: 14th of October, Between 7pm-9pm GMT

Why NoCheat Kicked/warned you: Thought I was Flooding the Server.

Detailed information on what you were actually doing at the time: Talking at a fairly normal rate (I was trying to sort out 3 people's issues at once)

Any additional information you might find useful (mods, lag, etc.): None.
Ingame username: Lugious

Time of kick/warn: 10:45pm gmt+8

Why NoCheat Kicked/warned you: Spamming

Detailed information: Spammed my local chat while no-one was around, it kicked me 3 times before that then it banned me

Any additional information you might find useful (mods, lag, etc.): Derp, im banned, thats not funny D;
Ingame username: TheGuy34

Time of kick/warn: about 12am pacific time

Why NoCheat Kicked/warned you: I was jumping

Detailed information on what you were actually doing at the time: I was jumping in a cave system when I hit lag then it forced me back to at least 30 seconds before and put me in near by lava and threw up a anticheat about moving on the y axis.

Any additional information you might find useful (mods, lag, etc.): I lost enchanted diamond pick, shovel, axe, sword. a few stacks of stone, a stack of torches,yellow wool, a stack of coal, and 26 exp.

I'm just upset that this is the second time this has happened. Last time it put me down a hole to bedrock and i died and lost nearly the same items.
Just happened again!!!!! at 12:36 going up some stairs and it anti cheated me for y axis. This time I didn't die because i was in a basement instead of a cave but I should be able to go up some stairs without being afraid the server is going to kill me.
Applied some updates that focus on up and down movement. Please don't report anything that occurred before 4:00am 19/10/2012
I just got informed i was hacking while i was attacking a zombie then about 3 min later i was running and i jumped and it kicked me for hacking
Ingame username: Insert0Name0Here

Time of kick/warn: 10/19/12 2:26 EST

Why NoCheat Kicked/warned you: You have been kicked by anticheat

Detailed information on what you were actually doing at the time: Running and jumping near my wheat farm

Any additional information you might find useful (mods, lag, etc.): just a pached client with modloader (for texture packs)

EDIT: It happened again at 2:30 p.m EST I was doing the same thing
I was warping back and forth and linking ds signs and i got "DO NOT SPAM" as well as getting kicked for spamming.

Happened a few times tonight.

If I use too many /'s it does it. Or if i chat too much <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Ingame username: Novaleigh

Time of kick/warn: 903 pm Alaskan Time (Just a few minutes before making this post)

Why NoCheat Kicked/warned you:Attempting to hack (fly?)

Detailed information on what you were actually doing at the time: I was jumping up a hillside and it said I was attempting to fly? But first I was jumping, then I glitched and seemed to be stuck jumping in one place without pressing any buttons

Any additional information you might find useful (mods, lag, etc.):
Here's a picture.

2012-10-20_11.33.48.png

This makes me building my huge building out of half slabs a real pain, I get this about every 2 minutes.

I havent gotten kicked yet, but it doesnt let me place, and undoes a bunch of blocks when it hits.