Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Official] AntiCheat Report Form
Started by [E] Yield

I derped and originally had typed after, but if you think about it, it doesn't make much since to collect the data after a change >_>

I guess I have been watching the consoles for too long =3
Άᶁḁ₥ wrote:
Oops ^_- for some reason I read that as 'after 8PM'...

For an IQ of 140, Im pretty thick.

Are you sure thats not just the level you got from a IQ game from the appstore ? o_0
Has anyone had any issues, or should I consider it fixed?
Άᶁḁ₥ wrote:
Oops ^_- for some reason I read that as 'after 8PM'...

Sorry
Ingame username: dunsjohn

Time of kick/warn: about 730am 09.10.2012

Why NoCheat Kicked/warned you: *fastplacing hack* (just a warning on this one)

Detailed information on what you were actually doing at the time: Placing seeds on auto-harvest wheat farm.

Any additional information you might find useful (mods, lag, etc.): Um, even if I waited the 10 seconds and then just clicked once, it'd give me another 10 second warning, not allowing me to place blocks. I had to wait 30 sec, then log out/in so I'd be able to place blocks again (maybe 20 seeds before it gave me the same warning again).
Ingame username: Kong999

Time of kick/warn: 8:00pm GMT +11

Why NoCheat Kicked/warned you: "You have been kicked for hacking". (Yeah, it's very informative isn't it? >_>)

Detailed information on what you were actually doing at the time: I was training my McMMO Stats on the PvP server. I was at the End in our "Training Zone". Because I've got my unarmed so high, It only took a few hits to kill them. AntiCheat probably decided that this was hacking..

Any additional information you might find useful (mods, lag, etc.): OptiFine, Rei's Minimap, WE CUI, SPC, GLSL Shaders and Inventory Tweaks. I was getting the problem where I freeze every few minutes.. >_>
Ingame username: XxDEATH_SN1PAxX

Time of kick/warn: 8:07pm GMT +11-13/10/12

Why NoCheat Kicked/warned you: Fly-Hacking on the Y-axis warning pleae wait 5 seconds to avoid damage

Detailed information: I was build the my Staff Museum and was making the main pylons. So jumping and placing blocks going up to about 98 block height from sea level

Any additional information you might find useful (mods, lag, etc.): Nothing i had Too many items but that was hidden at the time. It was a bit laggy but there was also a storm above me at the time.
I was killing mobs in my mob farm. Maybe it was because I was obtaining a lot of items at once when I started to kill them.
Ingame username:bojo1498

Time of kick/warn:about 11:30 last night (i think)

Why NoCheat Kicked/warned you:It thought i was flying

Detailed information on what you were actually doing at the time:I went up some stairs and right-clicked on a door

Any additional information you might find useful (mods, lag, etc.):i have the radar bro mod, optifine, and the friends overlay mod.(None of them can let you fly in any way.)

Not sure where else to put this so I'll say it here: I got about at least 20 messages saying i was flying in like half a second, and for some reason i shot down and it killed me and i lost god armor and tools <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
I have been getting about 2 or 3 warnings a day and i always get disconnect about 10-15min i get the warning i get this message

Disconnected by Server

IllegalArgumentException: Wasn't prepared to deal with packet id: 0xd7