Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Official] AntiCheat Report Form
Started by [E] Yield

Hey Minetown,

I have been digging through the resources to try to figure out how to configure the plugin better but I need a little help. It is quite difficult to align the type of action that AntiCheat is warning/kicking for verses what you are actually doing. Since I can't watch the actions of everyone on the server at the exact same time, I am hoping this report thread will help me to figure out where the plugin is a little too sensitive.

Please make reports according to this template:
Code:
Ingame username: Time of kick/warn: Why NoCheat Kicked/warned you: Detailed information on what you were actually doing at the time: Any additional information you might find useful (mods, lag, etc.):

Remember, the more details, the better. Hopefully, with your input, we can get this sorted out and thanks for the help!

Yield
Ingame username: dunsjohn

Time of kick/warn: about 6:15pmish last night, PDT

Why NoCheat Kicked/warned you: "hacking."

Detailed information on what you were actually doing at the time: I was harvesting reed. I guess I was breaking blocks too fast... but reed is destroyed in one hit.

Any additional information you might find useful (mods, lag, etc.): At first I was using dokucraft (texture pack). I took that off and used default. And I still get kicked for "hacking." I was also kicked once for block placement (also too fast, just walking backwards and holding right mouse button).
Ingame username: Nemenix

Time of kick/warn: 11 AM GMT+1

Why NoCheat Kicked/warned you: unexpected string/hacking/some weird tag like &h3g40 (getting kicked for different reasons while doing the same thng)

Detailed information on what you were actually doing at the time: I was using the organising chest button that comes with the staff client. When using the sort function of the mod you will be considered as a hacker, even when you're a in-game moderator.

Any additional information you might find useful (mods, lag, etc.): I think it is the InvTweaker mod. I'll try to make a screenshot of it, but i cant connect to the server.. Getting server timed out errors when trying to log in. (Landr0 has this too, might be our country, but probably not. We were on the PVP server that time so it might even be the PVP server that is causing this.)

Ingame username: Rakuzion

Time of kick/warn: 12.35 Mountain time

Why NoCheat Kicked/warned you: It said i was trying to use some kind of flying hack

Detailed information on what you were actually doing at the time: jumping out of my mine

Any additional information you might find useful (mods, lag, etc.): i was jumping out of my mine witch goes all the way to bed rock i have no idea why it thinks jumping is flying i cant even make it out of my mine i have to /home or /spawn to get out
I've issued the next round of tweaks, so please don't report any issues that occurred before 8 PM (GMT-5) on 7/10/12
Ingame username: Pillowman25

Time of kick/warn: October 6th, approximately 9:45PM ish Mountain Time

Why NoCheat Kicked/warned you: Fastblock Place, wait 10 seconds

Detailed information on what you were actually doing at the time: Placing netherwart, but I didn't click, I held down right click to place them faster

Any additional information you might find useful (mods, lag, etc.): N/A
Also keep getting read timed out errors. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Ingame username: adz0704

Time of kick/warn: 6th of October, Between 7pm-9pm GMT

Why NoCheat Kicked/warned you: Thought I was FlyHacking

Detailed information on what you were actually doing at the time: 'PillarPlacing' : Looking down, holding the jump key, and placing blocks.

Any additional information you might find useful (mods, lag, etc.): None.

Why NoCheat Kicked/warned you: Thought I was Flooding the Server.

Detailed information on what you were actually doing at the time: Talking in-chat at my normal rate, and performing periodic warps to my /home and warps in the local area.

Why NoCheat Kicked/warned you: Thought I was fastplacing.

Detailed information on what you were actually doing at the time: Walking around the rim of a 17x17 ring, placing blocks as I went. (Was holding 'place' button as I walked backwards)

Yield wrote:
I've issued the next round of tweaks, so please don't report any issues that occurred before 8 PM (GMT-5) on 7/10/12
Oops ^_- for some reason I read that as 'after 8PM'...

For an IQ of 140, Im pretty thick.