Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] SERVER CLEANUP
Started by [E] Cryston

It is my personal opinion that i know many other people share when I say many of the buildings on this server are starting to look like shit. We have far too many buildings that are just square boxes that people have placed in the worst places ignoring the existence of local cities and projects. Many places are built without any regard for making something interesting or aesthetic but instead are just made so that they can make the 'THIS IS MINE' argument. While i would hate to have to force everyone to go back to square one, maybe we can start cleaning up the number of just terribly made houses and shops that don't really lend themselves to the quality of the server. I know that, while i have not suffered much of this in comparison to many of the city owners out there, this sort of building is just causing more harm than good. I suggest we take a good hard look on the cartograph and try to sort out some of this mess of boxes.

I know we are now an rp server but this should not mean that the things that we build should not still be creative.

Please leave comments in the thread of a building or two you would like to be left on the server. Cities will be exempt from cleanup as long as they are properly walled.
There should definitely not be a map reset of course but cleaning up the trash is a great idea. I would love to help clean up some of the eyesores or abandoned buildings. Also go to Atrum and look up.
I want a map reset, It would be fun to start anew. Oops, accidentally voted clean up <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Yeah really, map reset.

Starting completely new with the whitelist in effect so we wont have random people getting on and just building.
No reset. I have built to many great things the last few weeks to have a reset so soon. Maybe if I could get all the blocks back in new map. But I really doubt Cody will wanna reset. It wont happen.
i just put so much time into a town.. no reset
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
So you wouldnt want to reset because of your creations? Isnt silly to be attached to something that you can easily remake, it would only take time, if thats a problem then your just lazy. I have many creations, even a city.
A clean up of some areas, but not everything! Way to much work, and I doubt Cody, or anyone would want a full scrap. Wayy to much work has been put into this map, buildings past the clouds themselves, giant and very well made structures that are very beautiful to look on the already exsisting map. Yea, a few places could be torn down, but def. not everything <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Yeah I agree that there shouldn't be a reset so many pointless hours would be ruined and seeing some o the amazing structures people have made since creative and it would be a shame to see them go but I do think having a clean up where people would go around tearing down any box houses or building them up or maybe but if there was a clean up it might be hard to get some people willing to help