Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Espero
Started by [E] jpkoushel

Oh and what i mean by building infront of the Burj is the nation headquarters one.
The National Headquarters was just a project halted before completion; if you go visit it, I had done some work on it tonight.
Along with it, I had also redone the features of the creeper statue and repaired the roofing of the chapel; I am going to spend a few days to finish the Okteron Ntl HQ and rename it, probably to sell the floors.
Alrighty, just dont make it to tall haha. Could you remove some of the protection on the crap houses infront of burj? Ildd gave us his lot and the other guy hasnt been here for a month.
I would like to join, Espero and build a nice house and a nice bookshop.

Spazsquirrle
Sounds good; just make sure your buildings are beautiful, Spaz
JP, why did you let exerti build that cube right infront of the church and national headquarters beside the fountains? It would have been better to keep that space open. Destroy the house beside his and put it there instead.
JP,

I need you to, when it is convenient for you, move the protection on your Embassy in Oasis so it does not affect the road surrounding your lot. We are currently re-doing the roads in Oasis and I cannot delete the road around your Embassy because it is protected.

Thanks,

Eissaye
Whats the price of the empty floor in the national headquarters?
Could I join espero please, drpepper recomended this faction for me.