Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Espero
Started by [E] jpkoushel

Dobs wrote:
D:. I tought you were in rebels...

i made a request to join the rebels but it was never answered so i joined espero.
Sorry about that. Better to ask ingame. Should remake the post. I only come on forums when server is down X)

But drpepper joined us, i gave him what we give to our members, and he just did like some of the others kids.. He joined another faction while he was still in rebels...
Orly? Drpepper1134 is now dropped from Espero. He has 24 hours to clear his belongings from our land before they are donated to the faction.
Looks like hes going to be kicked out of rebels too. I dont like this behavior.
I regret my decision to leave espero so i am asking to get accepted back into espero, and would like to start again with a clean slate.
See how you make no sens.

You were in Rebels and espero at the same time oh. And you were the leader of another faction you were starting with a mate.

So you wanted to quit espero to be the leader of yours or stay in rebels. Then you regretted your decision and asked to stay in espero. While all this time you were in rebels without telling us a single thing. Now I hopes you get your consequence and is evicted from both of our factions.
my friend bailed on me and i disbanding the faction, but the server isnt currently working for me
Jpk i am very sorry i left espero and i am begging to get back in
To all members of the faction of Espero, whether current or prospective:

I cannot run this faction alone. It is up to you guys to develop our shining capital of Espero City (the emerald city <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>), develop our satellite cities, and to be great examples to the rest of the server. Our faction is the example that all future factions will be built towards. You must follow all server rules, help others, and do all good possible.

I am going to be looking both for help running the faction and for connections within our neighbor factions to develop our area peacefully and beautifully. We have been developing militarily in order to promote and protect our intentions in our homeland and across the world. Our close allies, the Frost Empire, has been developing alongside us and we hope to share technology to improve our nations together.

We have become a giant. We currently have 43 active members (I have recently pruned the list) and will probably continue to grow. It is up to the mayors of each town to bring new people into their realm and to help them develop efficiently and peacefully.

May our state last until the day the sun sets in Minecraft for the final time.

Jpkoushel

Founder and Governor of Espero

Mayor of Espero City
Dont worry JPK, me and archvader got Espero under control. However there are a few "mud huts" that are still around.