Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Espero
Started by [E] jpkoushel

Of course you can join, we always accept new members <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Welcome to Espero!
hey jp is dmason gonna help with the construction of vivo or another city?
I haven't even seen dmason in-game.
hey jp u really need to update the list of members
Hey I was wondering if you would be interested in helping build a road network between Valor and Espero to create a link between our factions.
7, the list of members is very difficult to track because we have 7 cities. I need updates from you guys on who is still in the town, and people tend to think that all they have to do is join another faction to quit and never give me word. If there are any changes you would like to see please let me know.

Pompous, that would be great. We have recently built a road between two of our cities (Espero City and Vivo), which have quite a distance between them; this was done in about two hours, including an arched bridge over a waterway, so I am certain that a road project could be done between the Espero network and Valor within 6-8 hours of combined hours.

If Valor has multiple cities, I would like to connect our network to your closest city to our cities; that way, the roads can be shortened by joining into an existing network rather than going straight to the capital.

The current Espero roads are built 3 half blocks wide and 1 half block tall. Within cities and towns they are a double half block tall for aesthetic effect, and that it would double the road cost to raise the entire length.

I look forward to this. Thank you,

Jpkoushel

Mayor of Espero City

Governor of Espero
Can I build in Espero City?

President of Hax

Supreme Ruler of Espero

Owner of Stuff

Important Guy

~SN
You can buy a lot for 5g, or if you want to build a huge project you can discuss it with myself and the architects Reggief and Archvader to be granted land. That would require a building that would generally improve the city and skyline, however.
Hey Jp, We do have a road that we would like to use, it is In the northeast part of Eastshire.

Valors roads are 4 double slabs wide with a smoothstone border.

Torches are placed every 6 meters on a raised smoothstone block.

Here is our proposed route to the espero border

http://img600.imageshack.us/i/roadtoespero.png/

hey jp we have i think two new residents spazsqurriel and doratheexplorer. im not sure about dora though cause her/his stuff is here in a chest

EDIT: doratheexplorer isn't part of the faction