Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Espero
Started by [E] jpkoushel

We need to bring back business to Espero. Would it be possible for you guys to build a mall?
jpk if you want me to help in espero, you have to give me a position.
You don't need a fancy title to help
Yeah we definitly will build one, we gotta take away some of those bad houses that people havent been to in weeks tho. Also that building infront of the Burj. It is possible to upgrade that?
That building is abandoned. I would be very happy to have it torn down and have the ground evened with the rest of the city. I spent some time today fixing up the city, primarily the church and the Creeper.
How much is a lot in Espero?
We are beginning to redevelop the city and so prices may change but currently a 10x10 lot is 8g
wow, prices went up
The original market lots were at 4 or 5g; I am basically giving away abandoned stores though now.
Could me and archvader take down the building? We can discuss later what should go there, if anything. Also I think we should make building rules in espero, to make buildings more appealing. So there is no "cobble cubes" that say store on the front. Archvader and I would gladly build every building in espero, or most. To make it the most beautiful city.