Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Espero
Started by [E] jpkoushel

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> What will happen is when the server is back off I will process who has earned what and I will make your collection its own image so it doesn't take your whole signature. I tried to put the ones I qualify for in my siggie and ran out of space
How did you run out of room?

~SN
The links to the images took too many characters and the signature ran out of space
Use tinyurl.

~SN
there were too many trees
Espero? Too many trees? Impossible! We can never have enough trees <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Having recently made an agreement with a small town of players, Espero has increased her land claim. This is reflected on my latest map.

worldmapk.png

There is one new award: The Green Star Award.

greenstar.png

This award will only be awarded once a month to one person in the Espero faction. We will vote on the recipient anonymously on the first day of each month, beginning on January 1.

This award is for the person who most greatly exhibits the spirit of Espero; someone who goes above and beyond to improve the faction and who is always ready to make the great faction greater.
Hey jpkoushel i would like to cancel of making my new faction, The Northern Provinces, and join yours. I would also like to make a new city just southeast of Espero city.
Sounds good. Welcome to the faction! If there are others that were in the faction, please list their names here so I may get an accurate count.

Hopefully, if there are more in your faction, that will be enough to build your city; if not, new recruits into Espero will be directed at the city.

I look forward to building with you!

jpkoushel

Mayor of Espero City

Governor of Espero