Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Frost Empire~!
Started by [E] Heark

Many thanks to space for making this job easier.

Additions and fixes to make to the list though:

Mr_Jacob is out.

PrinceOfShadows is in.
The Faction of Espero would like to create an embassy in Kings Reach. We believe that a bonding friendship between the great factions of the world is the only way to achieve economic prosperity, and that an embassy would foster trade between the lush green hills of Espero and the frozen peaks of the Frost Empire.

We invite you to build an embassy in Espero City; please contact myself (jpkoushel) to zone the building site for you.

Thank you,

jpkoushel

Mayor of Espero City

Governor of Espero
Haha, why did you type all formal? Just say, lets be allies...
RP server
The Frost Empire gladly accepts your offer of diplomatic and economic ties. Unfortunately, construction of an embassy in Kingsreach must wait until more land is added onto the island. An Imperial embassy and ambassador in Espero City however shall be built and appointed as soon as possible.

Regards,

KingMark

Sovereign of the Frost Empire
I would suggest an embassy in our Capital of Frost, or Frostgorod. Simply put, matters would be better handled in our readily increasing city. We thank you for your offer Jpkoushel, and hope to grow this friendship as the future grows.
King, could i have a position of authority?
Of course. Any sort of position in particular you'd like? Helping regulate a town, ambassador, etc
May I have one as well?

~SN