Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moderator Applications
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: danielv10

2. Age: 16

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): PDT - Pacific Daylight Time

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): Well it depends on my school work and sports. It is usually between 5-20 hours a week, but If I can I try to fit more on the weekends.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I'm a one year veteran almost two year veteran. I joined the server in December of 2011/ January of 2012.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Wow I've meet so many over my span on being on minetown, but i would have to say that they would be: joeydev, bbrooks, bball_star, 1oliverbear, grantv10, gibv, warsoul999, cydude123, 338chae, dandube48, Neildotp, lostbit, and others that I don't remember names of.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes for removing someones book shelves in our town's church to make it look better.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes I do, I've own two servers and created two for my friends and been mods and helpers on servers.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: Yes a little, but for a long time minetown did not have one.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I've been on the server for almost two years now and have prior experience with being a mod. I just love to help people in minecraft and get whatever the need. For example If someone is having a problem with someone I will help them and give the correct punishment to the person who is making the person uncomfortable. I've been waiting for this opportunity for a while on minetown and now that i'm 16 and able to apply and hopefully get accepted because that would make me very happy. I'm comfortable with any position for moderator you put me in.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm in high school. I live in California and I play soccer for my high school and for a competitive team. I've been to Europe twice by living in Germany for 5 years then moved back to the USA and on vacation to Germany, Austria, Italy, and Hungary. I'm very lucky to be a prat of this great server. Since its almost been two years I've seen the up's and down's of the population. Sice the new servers on minetown are great we will see a increase of population and with the new refacing/ new staff coming in, it will be better than ever. I strongly believe that and administration job is not something to flash around and show off, your there to represent the server and how great it and if people are ready like I am they and I can hopefully be part of that on special group of helpers, moderator, admins, and owners. Thanks for your time and I hope you see me worthy of being part of that group on minetown. Thanks for reading this bye! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f606.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":lol:">:lol:</object>
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Vix_Sparda

2. Age: 23

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): eastern it is currently 1:44 am here :3

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): atleast 20 X3

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 3 years i think o.o

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Zionia Hirobian Mischievousgrins Zariena

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: nope :3 i am a nice guy XD

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: no o.o but ive seen zio in action. thats always fun :3

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: i...didnt know you guys had a team speak o.o

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: well. i love helping people im nice. and i founded a town in agharta its called fur town i look forward to making more of those..and expanding them :3

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: i love the server and i want to help as many people as i can. even if im not a mod X3
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: lostbit

2. Age: 37

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 20.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: since Dec 2011

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: All of townville crew are close friends, namely Neil, Hagan, Ohten. I do know a lot of ppl, especially the ones that had (or have) a shop in mt.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes. I have setup a couple of private servers and know how to use most of the common plugins

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: No, but i have it.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I have been around mt for long, known a lot of the players and game mechanics. I do care about rules and balance. I do like to know whats up and am willing to help, learn and teach. I would like to participate in the debates about game implementation.

During my time in mt i helped tracking some serious bugs and did my best to keep market and economy healthy via townshop (which es, after nick closed his, the oldest active market shop)

MT is the best server i ever played and i want to help it being so.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Well... This is embarrassing...

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Jared5595

2. Age: 18

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): CST (GMT -6)

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): Have been inactive for a few months, but beforehand30-40... No exaggeration.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Around a year and a quarter, I first applied in early July of 2012.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Too many to name! To name a few: Luggious, Kosa, MasterJack, Joey, Neil, abd MANY others. After I got staff I more so shyed away from personal projects and started to devote more and more time to staff duties, so I didn't actually "play" with too many people.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Clean slate so far!

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I was previously a Moderator from Late Feb. to Early August of this year.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: I spoke alot on mumble when it was used, I haven't been on since the transfer was made to teamspeak; but I do plan on being active on it.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I could sit here and list a million reasons as to why I think should be a moderator, but I won't. I ask that you look at my previous track record as a moderator and consider it, as well as my rotation on the Ban Committee. I believe that I tried and achieved getting the work done promptly and efficiently.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I would just like to deeply and sincerely apologize to all staff and members who I left loose ends with on bans for vanishing abruptly without notice. Real life just takes over some times, but now the busy season of the year is over and I'll be able to devote more time to the server. I did not mean my inactivity as a resignation, nor did I intend to, things just take precedence sometimes.

I'm sorry that I haven't included any humor in this application, I'm just serious about getting back into things when needed.

Thanks for taking the time to read this application, and I hope it will be put into consideration when the time comes,

~Jared
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: leronzadok

2. Age: 17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Pacific Time Zone

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): I play a lot on MT, i'd say over 40 hours a week, mostly on weekends.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I've been on Minetown since February 02, 2013, it's been a great experience and i've made many new friends.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: No real close friends, i play with my Step Brother and friends sometimes, but mostly in-game friends such as MyNameIsNeil, KingMark, lochiechoccie, and some others.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: yes, 3 times #1. Zio (joke) #2. Zio (joke) #3. Zio (joke) you see guys? this is what happens when Zio has permissions to ban.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I run my own server and am Admin on a couple, Mod on some and HeadAdmin+ on a creative server that's been up for more about 2 years.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: I am on MT's TS3 almost daily, but i do not speak, i type <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I am a very friendly person. I always provide a warmp welcome and help new players everytime they join. Every time there's a new player i greet them with 'Welcome to (Sevrer Name), (player), we're glad to have you here! if you need any help, feel free to ask! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>" and when they ask for help, i stop what i'm doing and help them. When a player looks for a certain thing on the forums, i give them a link and if that doesn't work, i take them step-by-step. When a player wants to get member, i send them a link to the member app and tell them how long it takes, and why it's required. I also tell them what servers they can play on that doesn't require member and also help them to /warp north,south,west,east9k which i explain to them that's where they are allowed to build. I also help players with other issues such as Greif Prevention help, Commands, Donation help, What's the server about, and much more. I alawys put the players ahead of me and make sure i can do what ever i can so they will have an enjoyable time on Minetown. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am a very kind and welcoming person. I have been on minetown for some time now and it has been great. I know a lot about Minetown and can answer almost every question about Minetown. I've always been the kind to help and treat others kind and be respectful. I am a reliable and honest person and always will be. I've never broke any rules on Minetown, and never will. I enforce all the rules and make sure the server is a Fun, Family friendly, happy place. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Thank you for taking your time and reading my application, have a great day/night. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Regards, leronzadok
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: ronvandorp

2. Age: 28

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT+1

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): I play mostly on Agharta and Classic, about 20 hours per week.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Joined August 2011, so over 2 years now.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Of course my Nimaro cohorts, leogt123, Nickuru, Kingmark and (honorary) Neildotp. Many moderators and players in past and recent times. Right now I have a lot of contact with Ravensdragon, lostbit, a3modz2 and Alex.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, twice for bugs I reported myself before either ban. Both times the ban was cancelled after everything was sorted out with Hawkeye.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I was Event+ staff on MineTown.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: Not yet, I have in the past on Mumble and will continue this proud tradition on TeamSpeak.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I have enormous experience in dealing with both staff and other players. I am generally helpful and kind to new players to show them the ropes, which many will attest to. I have an 11 year old in the house who also plays, so am used to dealing with much younger children. Last of all my age and timezone will assure a mature presence in the times when relatively few mods are available.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been around in MineTown for a long time. I like to build creative new things, mostly with spawners or redstone, for the entire community to enjoy. Things like the sheep cannon and the zoo have become stuff of legends. I hope to continue to surprise the community with innovative new games and builds while operating as a mod.

Kind regards,

Ron
______________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: LucasGreen

2. Age: 15

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): I am in Pacific Standard Time

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): I dont really play at the moment due to school and because of managing my own personal stuffs.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I have been on minetown for almost two years now. I'd say I've been a player for about 22 months.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: I used to play with Hunterkiller47, and alot of the JAPAN members.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I was once due to my lack of security. My cousin logged on to my account and started griefing a few areas. This has been solved and I havent been banned or had my account breached since.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I do, I am learning how to operate a linux dedicated server, however I do know how to run and operate a minecraft server.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: I was always on the Minecraft Mumble and teamspeak until school started and I got busy.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I feel that a moderator needs to be both chill and understanding. Al though I know alot, I wish to learn more. Even though I am applying for moderator, I should also note a few cons. I am still in highschool, which means I have other commitments, and I also do own a server. On top of that, I am a youtube partner and I need to continue making videos and such. However if the help is badly needed, I know the commands and I know what flies and what dosent.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Nothing as of now! Thanks for reading my message.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: joey_dev

2. Age: 21

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live out). GMT -5 East Coast

Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 10-15hrs Depends on my schedule and wether I'm traveling or not.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I've been with Minetown about 2 years. I believe Nov. 2nd, 2011 is when I joined.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Lucasgreen, Neil, Leo, Lugg, gardener, zionia, Hazel (miss her terribly)... pretty much anyone that is on. I've been with you guys for so long, that I would comfortably say I'm friends with everyone <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes for using /tell to tell close friends about a server I had started, didn't know that was against the rules at the time. I was back on the next day.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes, I have been a developer on 3-4 servers and started those from scratch as far as plugin setup. I enjoy backend work. I did run a successful server, until one of our staff went a-wall and demolished the entire server. We weren't able to recover, therefore causing us to shutdown :,( I have also had OP on new released servers like when Minecraft 1.0 came out. I also had OP from sawine in the early stages of Agharta, like 9 months before the release or even longer. So I've had OP twice on Minetown <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> and yes, I've shutdown Minetown server's twice... hehe oops <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Learned from my mistakes though!

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: I used to talk to people all the time on Mumble, but Teamspeak, it seems like no one is EVER on, and when they are, they don't respond. Personally I hate teamspeak and wish we would go back to Mumble. Everyone was on, and we'd hangout for hours, even when I was driving. Zionia can testify about that <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> got pulled over while on Mumble hehe <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: Well, I've been a Helper for at least 6months now, I believe I have shown myself helpful... hopefully <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> I haven't damaged anything or shutdown any servers <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> and have kept a happy environment. I believe now that I am 21 and have been with MT for almost 2 years and have a lot of experience with the way things run in the background, I believe I could be a great asset. Also, a lot of the projects we have listed in Trello seems only doable if your Mod. Also, I think I could be a better staff person. Could manage problems that I normally have to wait on Mod todo. Like lately we've had a lot of Pe's about donation packages and ranks. Only Mods can do those things. Normally when I'm on, I'm the highest ranked staff on. Sometimes Neil is on, but that's about it. In conclusion, I just feel that I could be a better staff, if I had more playing room to help others.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Umm, I wear prosthetic legs (metal legs) I love extreme sports like Skydiving. I miss the server when it was just one map and we were all one community, now we're split up :'( Miss some of my old friends on here. Great job with everything that you guys have been doing. Wish we could revamp some stuff and make minetown come to life again. I think we've gotten so big, that we have forgotten the idea of Minetown and what's it's meant to be. A community!

Hope you guys enjoyed my application, thanks for reading if you read the whole thing <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> Have fun!

1. Minecraft Ingame Name:

Alex Wan

2. Age:

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

Central Time US

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average):

4-5, but with a renewed interest after Minecon <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

5. How long have you been in MineTown:

A couple years now, not sure of the exact date.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?:

Nanaki (though putting him on here probably hurts my odds) and a lot of you guys <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

Nope.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:

Not exactly.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?:

Got it set up, have been popping on, but it's empty a lot lately.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:

Extensive moderator experience from other communities.

@992203 wrote:
[ I believe now that I am 21 and have been with MT for almost 2 years and have a lot of experience with the way things run in the background, I believe I could be a great asset.

Yes, I believe Joey would be a Good Moderator, and He is an asset, already.

Imho.