Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moderator Applications
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Zionia000

2. Age: 26

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST (GMT -5)

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): Too Many...WAAAAAAAY Too Many....

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Almost 2 years...feels like 5...Time passes when you are having fun molesting staff.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: No, I have no friends. I am a loser and a mean person that everyone despises and shuns from the Minecraft Community.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes...I broke someone's spawner cause DonkeyyKong decided it would be funny to trap me in a room with a creeper spawner...Also, i broke everyone into prison and we had a party in my cell. Blame Danni. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: nope, none at all. Ive never worked for a server doing petitions for 12 straight hours, or managed staff, or trained staff, or dedicated 80+ hours a week to supporting the server, or helped any players, or done applications for membership, or managed entire servers, or completely overhauled server operations and dedications, or anything like that...not in the slightest.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: Actually, never have. Ive been on mumble a good bit. Perhaps ill give in and give TS another chance.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I think i would make the worst moderator ever for the server. I plan to grief the server to hell and back, reallocate land, destroy the market, upend spawners, molest everything that moves, smash down on players with the ban hammer, and stalk people relentlessly. I will turn this server up on its end and completely rebuild it until it is in my own image and is renamed LomTown.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Dont pick me. You will regret it. I will make things happen that will make kittens cry and players leave because they dont like change.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: 300cc2

2. Age: 15

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): PST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): I play on Minetown Around 1-3 hours a day, for a total of 7-21 hours a week.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I have been playing on Minetown since November 12th, 2011.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: I have many friends on Minetown, but some of my close friends are, XCoaster, pieman506, Hayden775, and lucaslower.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have never been banned.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes, I have helped administrate many servers. I know how to use most essential plugins.I know how to run things both in-game, and server side.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: Yes, quite a bit.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I think I would make a good moderator because of my vast knowledge of Minecraft administration and the skills I can bring to the table. I am helpful, understanding, mature, positive and willing to help players in need. I can also help assist fellow staff in anything they need help with.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Hopefully you take me into consideration.
If your post has been hidden it is because you are under 16. Please reapply when you are at least 16.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: ipwnin3D

2. Age: 16, as of August 7th <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): UTC/GMT -7 hours

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): Well, I haven't been on in a while because i've been on vacation <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> But before I left, around 5-6 hours a day on main, so about 35-40 hours a week <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 1 Year, today <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Well, Killerqueen, Pandapsych0013, Cytocraft. I think of myself as everyones friend, I don't think any people hate me. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, for nuking when I first joined, to help an old friend clear land.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes! I've owned a small server (5-6 active members), But got shut down due to funding issues. I've made plenty of local servers to learn as many assorted plugins as I can, I think i've pretty much mastered worldguard, and I've nearly mastered worldedit. I know many other plugins though, I've tried to familiarize myself with minetown's plugins.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: Not teamspeak, but I was on mumble. I just haven't got a chance to get teamspeak, but when I do, I'll be on it.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: Well, I'm fair, I work well under intense pressure, I'm used to working under someone and following any and all orders. I'm fully willing to put in long hours and hard, slave work if needed. I don't have much of a life outside internet (Pathetic, I know), so I'll be able to be on ALL day if needed.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Well, when I'm on, usually no staff are on, so urgent pes don't get done fast, I'll be able to be on all day, so I'll be able to do all of them (If my staff powers allow me). There isn't much more to say, I just hope I get accepted, I love helping the community, and being staff will allow me to help much more than if I was a normal player. Thanks for reading. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

__________________________________________________________________________________
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: VVX1000

2. Age: 18

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):EST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 5-6 hours a day on prison or agharta, so about 35-40 hours each week id say.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 1 Year, approaching 2.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Cytocraft, Zio, mungobungo, I try and make friends with everyeone and be as sociable as possible!

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Not that I can remember.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I am currently a Sergeant on MineTowns Prison Server, and have Administrated on various other servers, which, due to MT being so sweet, I no longer play on xD.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: I try and get on TS3 as often as I can!

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I firmly believe that the key to keeping a server popular and happy coincides with three basic principals: Friendly, Efficient Staff, fun activities, and an overall pleasant gaming environment. Staff are the ones who maintain that environment by assisting the gaming community and removing the bad eggs so to speak. I am a huge fan of this server and only wish to help it as best I can by giving the community yet another reliable staff member, to add to the collection of outstanding staff members we already have. Every experienced staff member that we have helps keep the work load off of just a few staff members. So I figure, the more we have the more the server can prosper. I believe I can be one of the staff members of MineTown because I love assisting others ^.^

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have Administrated on an FPSMMO for four years and counting now. I keep a level head and enjoy assisting others. Thankyou for taking the time to read my application.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: xJacex.

2. Age: 18.

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT.

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): Well, I just rejoined, but i'm planning on playing again as much as i used to, so nearly all day every day of the week.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 2+ Years.

6. Close friends on Minetown: DanniDorrito, Heiwashin, Lomanic, Irethena, Mrbaconbitts, DannyBoy, DJTechnor, MastaC, GearElite, Deffinately more, though.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Indeed i do! I was an admin on two other servers, A mod on 1, And i was a mod on MineTown from was mod September 2011 to around September 2012.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: I have, i became very close friends with everyone on Mumble.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I beleive i'd make a good mod because i make sure that i'm always happy and helpful to others, in absolutely any way possible, i also have a great understanding of the game, and gaming in general.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I took a leave from Minecraft for a while for personal reasons, but i've sorted out them, and i finally found my way back to the game, and i sincerely miss Modding for Minetown, and playing with all of my friends, as well as making players happy by helping them. ^^
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: danielv10

2. Age: 16

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Pacific Standard Time

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 10-20 depending on what time of the year it is

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Since December 2011/2012

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: I used to play with 1Oliverbear, LostBit, Barney626, joeydev, Grantv10, BBrooks, Bball_star, and others that i can't remember their names

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes I have once but that was back when I was first on. I was banned because I was moving things around in my town and they were apparently another player book cases.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes I do, I have been moderator on 2 servers, admin on 1, and a Co-owner on my own server

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: Not much, but I do have experience with using TeamSpeak on other servers

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: First of all I have been on this server for almost 2 years and always have played on this server. With me being a moderator I strive to make the server more friendly and overall better, but i am not afraid of laying the hammer down on someone who does not follow the rules. My overall theory is i'm pretty cool unless you do something bad or mess with me the i go right to the rule book and prosecute the player the right way.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: My Name is Daniel and I live in California now. I used to live in Washington then I moved to Germany when I was 5 then moved back to the USA when I was 11. I'm very athletic and play soccer, but I love to get down and play video games like Call of duty and EA sports games. My favorite gaming thing to do is to play minecraft on minetown.
Deleted.
Quote:

To achieve high goals you must work hard all the time. ______________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Hollywoodundead9

2. Age: 17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern time

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 28 hours on week day but, on break usually a lot more.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 2 years soon to be 3

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Plenty but my most important friend would be Alec McKinley without him I wouldn't have even started playing and I wouldn't know how much I was missing.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes when I first starting playing then I realized how bad of a mistake I made and Apologized since then I've been dedicated to helping other and the new people who I hope to give the passion I got when I first starting playing because I know how it feels being the new one with no friends.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes I have on 2 different servers before I found Minetown 2 years ago but, This server had already accomplished things so I kindly resigned and started playing Minetown. I hope that with my experience and what I know could be of help towards Minetown.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: Yes I have conversations all the time.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: Because I love Minetown honestly but I hate when people aren't following the rules. I cant stand bulling or any mistreatment. The main reason is well I want to help honestly I love the feeling you get when someone say thank you so much. Others being happy makes me happy and I strive for it. I keep thinking how else can I help I've done all I could but then I realized that I am ready for the responsibility that come with being a moderator and I am ready to serve to help other and make a difference in Minetown. To help other to do what I can to help out fellow moderator admin to help everyone that needs it to make people happy and not feel left out. Those are the reasons I want to and why I should be a moderator. That's why my quote is "To achieve high goals you must work hard all the time." I am ready to work all the time and I will keep working towards being a moderator because it is my goal I want to be able to do more I've I feel like I cant help enough because I've gone the farthest without anyone noticing so its time to get noticed.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Nope that about sums it up thanks for reading and maybe even considering me.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Removed for editing