Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moderator Applications
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

IGNORE THIS

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: adiosheos78

2. Age: 16

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern Standard Time

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): i have just been getting back into mine town and i have been a dedicated member for some time and i after this week since i am on a trip, i can only get on for around 2 hours a day but when i get home i can get on for about 5-7 hours a day.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I have been on the server for just under 3 years now.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: I am really good friends with JPKoushel and I've known all of the oldest members on minetown.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have never been banned and never plan to.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes, i was a moderator on a sort of popular server and i was a Proctor which controls the whitelisting of the server and it was a huge server called HeroCraft.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Yes i have spent lots of time on there before.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I have had a lot of experience with staff positions on about 2 other servers and I've really liked it and i just really like to help people out and show them how much fun the server can be while also explaining the rules. I also like to be a spy, if i feel someone is doing something suspicious and wrong i like to follow them for a little and watch to make sure and confront them about it. Overall i would just really love to be apart of the mine town staff since i have been on this server for so long and know so many people.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I turned 16 on july 9th and Im going to 10th grade. I love helping those who are in need of assistance I feel that i am just a really genuinely nice guy but if someone does something that they are not supposed to, i will take precautions and do what it takes to straighten them out by the means of the server.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: ambiosis

2. Age: 14

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): PST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 25-30

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Member since July 2012

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: EliteCatalyst, soccerjj1, stickmanlazer0, Hayden775, GTLtheLoneWolf, StarFox1197, and many more.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes unfortunately, i was banned for duping diamonds whist on the pvp server. Since then, i have done nothing that could somehow jeopardize my time with minetown.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I am currently a Sergeant on the Prison server.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I come on occasionally to be in the Prison Guard channel.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I think that i would make a good moderator on Minetown because i am mature about my actions. While being a Sergeant, i have learned that staff members are looked up to by other players. And making sure that you don't let down any players is a very important thing. I feel that i have done a good job with helping out players, and when they do something wrong, letting them know that what they did was not allowed. I like to have fun, while enforcing the rules at the same time. And i think that being a moderator would be a great way to do that.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I really enjoy being a sergeant, and am also willing to take the next step towards moderator.

Thanks for reading,

Ambiosis
Deleted.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name:

StarFox1197

2. Age:

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average):

Weekdays: 3-4 Hours

Weekends: 4+ Hours

5. How long have you been in Minetown:

I've currently been playing on Minetown Servers for over a year or so, but I joined the Forums March 29, 2013

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?:

I've got a few close friends here on Minetown, such as WolfFlame4790, PandaPsych0013, Ambiosis, and a few others.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

Never in my history of playing Minecraft have I been banned.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:

Indeed, I currently hold a Sergeant Rank on Minetown's Prison Server. I also hold a Mod Rank on another new Server who's name and IP will be kept secret to avoid any problems unless requested by a current Staff Member.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?:

Yes, I'm usually on Minetown's Mumble Server.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:

I believe I would make a good Moderator for Minetown because I've shown I can handle myself in situations via the Prison Server. Just being a Sergeant there has shown me that being Staff for Minetown can be frustrating, with the fact many of the players here don't usually follow the rules, let alone ever read them. And being able to show that you can handle yourself in situations where two parties are arguing over a topic can show that you understand what you're doing and are willing to listen to both parties before making any major assumptions. Not only that, but Staff must show Maturity while still having fun with other players. As said before in the information about being Staff, Staff Members represent Minetown, and the way they act and handle things shows others how Minetown functions. If a Staff Member were to be lazy, it could influence players in a way that would make them either want to disobey the rules or just quit Minetown. But no, I will definitely not walk down that path. Staff Members are to stay focused and attempt to resolve all situations with an open-mind. And if a Staff Member shows these qualities to other players, those players will feel more comfortable when playing on the provided Servers, knowing that there is always a Staff Member willing to listen and resolve a situation while considering the benefits and consequences.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I've enjoyed working with the current Staff on Prison. With them, we've trudged across hills and valleys during our Service. We attempt to handle all the situations professionally, while having fun along the way. Of course, we need to inflict strict policies there, but we attempt to approach these policies with ease to prevent any trouble from arising about the way we handle situations. It's an honor working as a Staff Member for a Server that is still reasonably young, but being able to work even closer with Staff on another level and on other Servers would be and even greater honor. I hope to be working alongside many of the great Staff Members I've come to know, and I hope as well to provide my services to a great Server.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Nanakisan

2. Age: 26

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): PST -8

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 10

5. How long have you been in MineTown: nearing in on 3 months

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Chuckamania, Delmenel, Alex_wan (he's the one that brought me here)

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Do i look like some lack-wit who gets banned? In other words no never been banned.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Ran several servers as OP, Have SSL knowledge. Most of my experience is for modded servers. Do not have SQL knowledge sadly so DB work is out of the question. I'm able to edit configs and do understand them. Permission nodes is still something that escapes me but i can learn quickly with practice.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?:

Occasionally however its often not filled or people just don't speak.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:

This is a tricky one to put into words. Sure i could easily say its because i want to do more then what i am doing now. But no doubt you have heard that line so many times its sickening. Most of my time is spent building machinations and scheming world domination behind HK's back. Other times i am around on main a lot doing things and teaching people about craftbook and how to use it. I tend to not look for profit in anything but help people. That is all i do and love every minute of it.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I have exclusive knowledge of WorldGuard, WorldEdit functions along with some background with Hawkeye (However that is with its online web interface not with the wand). I'm quick to learn functions of particular plugins to facilitate the needs of the server i work in and have a insanely observant nature of myself.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Vexed_Vixxen

2. Age:23

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):eastern

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average):Aghata (preffered) 30+ hrs a week

5. How long have you been in MineTown:6 or 7 months

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: a lot actually and i lot are staff or builders (Grifff, Irethena, Luggious, BARNEY626)

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:no

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: i ran my own server for a while and I am an Admin for Obbytown

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?:I use it all the time i also have TS3

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I love helping people, I love playing Minecraft, i know a bunch of commands, also people tend to really like me

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love minetown I was my first PC MC server and is still my favorite!
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: ac3boyrom3o

2. Age: 16 (10th March 1997)

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT (UK)

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): Since it's summer I'll play around 20 hours a week but after I'll prob be around for 10-14 hours weekly

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Over two years

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Coffeey, Landr0 prob the two best people and my true Minetown friends. I do however have many more, Neil, Ron, Danny, Cold, Danni... I try to be friends with everyone.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, I wont lie. It was a misunderstanding because I got 'hacked' by a friend... Well I left my account logged in on his PC and he went on to grief and steal. We did resolve it and it was over a year ago I believe.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I did run a few servers, nothing fancy but it had around 7 people playing on it at one time. I did do some minor coding and also plugin editing and started a few servers from scratch.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I have when the new PvP was out... ahh the days. I can install both mumble and TS3 as I saw that's the new thing after Revamp

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I love helping people, I think that's the main reason. Also, I kinda got tired of just building on MT, I have a lot of stuff and it doesn't bring me that much joy anymore. However I still wanna stay on here so I thought I could give to the community by being a helpful member of staff. I am a sensible and mature person with good organisation skills and also try not to judge people straight away. I am able to take two sides of the story and make a conclusion and I'm not scared to ask for help, eg from other members of staff. I do listen to other people and I am very peaceful <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Thanks for considering me.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Killerqueen125

2. Age: 16

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 49 hours

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Since January/February 2013

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Eric_Ma, Cytocraft, Jared, Matt, ipwnin3d, Kosa, Luggious, LucasGreen, And many more

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Nope

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Yes when we used it. I have TS3 downloaded and I have been using it.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I have always been wanting to help Minetown. I think it is a wonderful server and I am always around to help people. I am a very fun person while following the rules of the server. I would love to just help out more because when you get to know me I am very kind and I am a big people person.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I just hope you consider me for this position. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: OkiFool66 aka DRAGON

2. Age: 19

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): Recently, about 25-35 hours, usually at night

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Since before almost every single staff member with the exception of Sawine, Cryston, and Grifff joined

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: I really, really don't feel like typing them all out.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes actually, three times. Once was for planting flowers in the middle of a PvP event, not even kidding, I was banned for planting flowers, only lasted 3 minutes but still! The other was a week long one where I didn't even get a chance to defend myself and the punishments, demotions, and banning had all been decided before I was even asked for my side of the story, talk about justice right? Third time, there was a helper who got up on his highhorse and felt all high and mighty about his position, a few people and myself called him on it, wanted to see the rules for staff members, were muted, started talking to eachother in local chat, and were promptly banned.

All bans have been lifted btw without incident!

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Was a Mod/Mod+ here for about ayear

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I've been known to sing in mumble yes, also finally got Teamspeak 3 working.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: To my knowledge I've never really been hated by the Minetown community and in the past I feel as though I was a productive moderator. Playing these last 2 weeks and noticing people complaining about petitions and what not made me realize I wanted to help them, but cannot help them 100% of the time with just VIP powers, although they are fricken great!

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Really just doing this to be able to help people on the main server whenever something arises. I don't really care about what the staff as a whole does or wants to do, or even if certain staffmembers dislike me, I just want to help the playerbase, that is all.

Looking at this App, its kinda sad that the longest part of this App is the previous banned times lol, but I really didn't want to list all my friends

DISCLAIMER: I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO BE BRUTALLY HONEST AND VERY BLUNT