Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Player Numbers on Main.
Started by [E] Coffeey

I honestly think it's because it's summer. Summer break/vacation can lead to many users being away from their computers or internet access. However, it could be that there's a different server that's popular (?) or general interest for MC declining.
I think it is partially the mcball server as well as decreased interest

Maybe we need a better world for guests since it takes so long to get apps approved, maybe the world file should be put on a guest realm with no rules and it is reloaded every week
Sawine, I have a solution to this problem requiring no changes to the server in any way.

You know all that donation money you have (hopefully)? Well, take some of it and buy a ticket to Dubai. Jallaf lives there so he is, by default, considerably rich. Politely (or however you see fit) request that he give you some of this money and you will be able to pay all the server expenses without having to change a thing. Everybody wins!
Am I alone in the opinion that NOT having 100+ people online at peak is a good thing? General chat is nice and quiet like it used to be without a mob of bad grammar and writing skills 24/7, it kind of brings into consideration why lag exists ever...but I enjoy the 30-50 constant of players on the main server these days. If you want more people at events, make an event worth going to <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
sovietscottie wrote:
Am I alone in the opinion that NOT having 100+ people online at peak is a good thing? General chat is nice and quiet like it used to be without a mob of bad grammar and writing skills 24/7, it kind of brings into consideration why lag exists ever...but I enjoy the 30-50 constant of players on the main server these days. If you want more people at events, make an event worth going to <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

No you aren't, I like it too. The problem with it, though, is that fewer people playing means the server gets fewer donations, which is sort of the opposite of the overall goal.
Like Cytocraft stated, I think the main reason why fewer people are online these days is because of summer break.

People have a lot to attend to, summer jobs, vacation, ...
Haha, I guess we should start making it a server worth donating for eh?

And not by installing more plugins for donator perks, I would start with cleaning out the crap and making the server map look nicer, get some stuff worth looking at eh?
I think the rewards should be alot less I can tell you now mtc I dont really need any more. However when ever I want to enchant something I just do a run though daily the mazes and weekly there u have level 50 enchantment. I think credits should be a maximum of 25 for daily 25 each for the mazes, 250 for Weekly and 500 for Deathcube. I got 954mtc from daily which i think is stupid. Also keep exp below 500 for all of them no one goes and hunt monsters to get exp any more. It's kind of sad lots of us have turned into people that make there mney from free stuff.
I think the mazes are fine and im not saying that cause daily gave me 2k but as my opinion
Not Enough Players?

ROLE OUT THE COMPLEMENTARY STRIPPER POLES.