Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Player Numbers on Main.
Started by [E] Coffeey

voting was the first thing i did when i saw sawines post hahaha <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
ronvandorp wrote:
I feel free credits have been largely responsible. I feel the death cube is one of the most harmful things to the server ever. It yields on average six times more than voting in the same time frame.

Let's get rid of death cube and all go back to voting daily! Who is with me?

Good idea!
ronvandorp wrote:
I feel free credits have been largely responsible. I feel the death cube is one of the most harmful things to the server ever. It yields on average six times more than voting in the same time frame.

I agree with you that free daily credits have been somewhat responsible. And I even believe that it effects how much people are willing to vote, since they have other sources for mtc.

However, I dont think deathcube should be removed completely. It would be a waste of an already built structure that gives people something to do. I do, however, believe that the reward should be severely decreased. VERY SEVERELY. And also maybe lengthen the reset clock. Or maybe we can use it to hold events to see who can get up there the fastest.

Daily and hedgemaze, however are a different story. They should be removed or made more challenging. You dont really have to do much but mindlessly walk the same path you have before. And I believe one "daily"-loot chest is enough to reap the benefits of people logging in every day in order to get something.

And I believe that logs,leaves,wooden spades and pickaxes.. ect should not be part of the "reward" from chests. It should give out better items to fewer people. I just dont see the point in giving out such petty items to people. I doubt that they are ever appreciated.
antonyoo wrote:

However, I dont think deathcube should be removed completely. It would be a waste of an already built structure that gives people something to do. I do, however, believe that the reward should be severely decreased. VERY SEVERELY. And also maybe lengthen the reset clock. Or maybe we can use it to hold events to see who can get up there the fastest.

I'm pretty sure that DeathCube is a plugin, so ours is actually just generated, not built. However, I do like the idea of using it as an event.
i would say so i too think it is a plugin and i have never successfully beet the death cube... on a side note enderperls dont work it says "please dispose your junk somewhere else" or something like that thus enderperls dont work but hey...
Death cube was generated with a WE filter, as far as I can tell from its design.
ronvandorp wrote:
Death cube was generated with a WE filter, as far as I can tell from its design.

Yes, the Death cube was generated with a WE filter, but deathcube itself is a plugin.
ronvandorp wrote:

23701626.jpg

I never liked deathcube. Even with the perk of keeping my items it was still annoying as heck and I could never reach the top. Im not sure it's even possible, but I guess it is.

I haven't been voting a lot lately because my schedule is not uniform in the summer and cannot plan a solid voting time so it's hard to vote daily. In the fall I will more. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I'm in the minority in saying that I much prefer the server with few players. However, free credits is an obvious cause. Removing or reducing them will give people more of a reason to vote.
Prez wrote:
I'm in the minority in saying that I much prefer the server with few players. However, free credits is an obvious cause. Removing or reducing them will give people more of a reason to vote.

I'm not gonna lie, I do like a closer, tight-knit community as well. However, when it comes to donations it all comes down to the amount of new players we draw in.