Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Player Numbers on Main.
Started by [E] Coffeey

I was wondering if anyone else has noticed the amount of players who are on during the day has lowered recently?

I am just speculating, I may be wrong. It's just something I thought I noticed recently.
We used to be 150 on the peaks! where are we now? it hardly reaches 50!

we used to have 2-4 big events each month + all the smaller building contests running a hour or so. now theres only top notch spy and there was a small mining event...

what is going on!

EDIT: ohh yeah... them votes...
...less votes, lower rankings, less visibility, less players.

That's why completing the captchas is important...

I already repeated this in multiple places... we have a new vote system underway.
Johan"]We used to be 150 on the peaks! where are we now? it hardly reaches 50!

we used to have 2-4 big events each month + all the smaller building contests running a hour or so. now theres only top notch spy and there was a small mining event...

what is going on!

I miss events <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
...and I also said in other places...

- Minecraft population lowered in general... it should reincrease with the release of 1.3

- Our server doesn't have a big "upkeep" of guests because they have limited perms ... we are working on new worlds for them to release with the cloud/proxy.

The new vote system + 1.3 + the proxy and new worlds should bring a lot more players. Same as before or even more.
sawine wrote:
...and I also said in other places...

- Minecraft population lowered in general... it should reincrease with the release of 1.3

- Our server doesn't have a big "upkeep" of guests because they have limited perms ... we are working on new worlds for them to release with the cloud/proxy.

The new vote system + 1.3 + the proxy and new worlds should bring a lot more players. Same as before or even more.

Sorry, I didn't see that posted in other threads.

I can't wait for the new world to come out with 1.3
Im very exited. I hope it will be released soon <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Soon™

gaben%20stares%20into%20your%20soul.png

If you dont know the joke .. Get of the internet right now.
Coffeey wrote:
Johan"]We used to be 150 on the peaks! where are we now? it hardly reaches 50!

what is going on!

I miss events <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

We have event world ready and the staff itching to make events. The world is around 80-90% complete and need to wait for the cloud/proxy to be sorted out before we link events world up with main world. We're also sorting out a few things with events and the limits on prizes so we dont affect the economy too much x

Sorry about the delays but we're expecting our events team to be the best and it takes time to set that up x
I feel free credits have been largely responsible. I feel the death cube is one of the most harmful things to the server ever. It yields on average six times more than voting in the same time frame.

Let's get rid of death cube and all go back to voting daily! Who is with me?