Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Total EPIC NESS!!!
Started by [E] destroyer1239

Justine hey are u still willing to take out the entire nether for me lol.
ok so im lookin to make some money for this project so if for those who care so much to look at this thread but not say anything if u would like for me to build u any of these ships i will be gladly to for the money.

852688.jpg

50k mtc u can pay in diamonds 1d= 15mtc

852687.jpg

same price as number 1

852701.jpg

40k mtc
Ok I'm just going to ask cause idk which one to chose to get so I need to pick which block I want to use. It's between lapis and blue wool.

Lapis-

Pro- has better detail, goes great with the dragon

Con- expensive, nobody will donate to me

Blue wool-

Pro- can get at my 2 sheep farms, probably get some peoPle to donate

Con- also expensive if I become lazy and not go to sheep farm, sheep farm has around 10 blue sheep and idk how to get into the 2nd farm, will give blue dragon a plane look no detail.

Please tell me which 1 u will rather me use and y please.
Do you have the schematics for the last ship?
Yea I am xD

.....Sorry,too late?
Well if you do switch it to blue wool instead of lapis I'll breed my sheep and start shearin em
Coffey I do have them y? Would u like me to make u the ship and call it coffey express. Also no Justine ur not to late I need nether brick.
Destroyer, Lapis, just, don't use it, people hate to part with their precious Lapis...
Destroyer i can give you 5 stacks of nether brick. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Destroyer, I think you will just need to go with blue wool. Its just gonna be ridiculously priced to get all that lapis.