Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Total EPIC NESS!!!
Started by [E] destroyer1239

If its 2 freaking dragons ur building then I will mine out the whole bloody End and Nether for u
Mushroom+bonemeal+spawner(acts like silktouch)=mushroom blocks
destroyertheminer wrote:
what are u talking about slurth u never said that....all u said was how it looks wierd blah blah blah the planes dont fit in blah blah blah and so on.

I told you the battleship looked awesome and I razzed you a bit for putting aircraft on a battleship.

Also, I was being sarcastic about the warp. It's the best possible name.
I gotta say, if it's a battleship planes shouldn't be on there?

Unless your creating a clever catapult device for pre-WW2 biplane launches..

But anyway, I checked it out and it looks pretty badass.
Thanks tprezz and yes of u look at the picture it is 2 freaken dragons I'm building not 1 but 2 and thanks to antonyoo idk how but got me all the nether rack I needed and thanks to lomanic for his 12 stacks of d block donation I'm able to finish the plane faster and if I could just get the nether brick and lapiz blocks I can begin construction. Oh and true I don't have a mushroom spawned and I don't have the money for it.
Right now I'm looking for obsidian and mushroom donations or at least access to someone's mushroom farm so I can the pieces. Also I need cyan wool to be donated cause I have access to almost 3 sheep farms an in number 1 there is about 2 cyan sheep and I don't have die <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> in the other 2 idk if they have cyan sheep but anyways I need that. And the biggest thing lapis blocks I found a shop that sells 6 for $40 mtc's but I am a bit broke on MTC right now but who ever here sells lapis blocks I will pay in what gold I have.
EPIC...yeah that's all i can say. I think you should sell condos in those things LoL
lol i will in my battleship idk how i will make condos in those XD
Possible exchanges to save on cost.
ok im goin to need 30 stacks of gray wool and i need help here should i go with lapiz or blue wool