Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Angelian Empire
Started by [E] MattDAngeli

Un-Uber Update

I have been robbed of my previously-purchased property. Thanks to certain people who cried and complained til they got their way, I now do not control any Formerly-DF property. As a result of this, I am quitting the server for a few days, leaving GearElite227 in FULL CONTROL and acting as Temporary Emperor in my leave. Support the Empire...

-Matt
Progress Report:

Project:

Angel Arena

Approx. 1/3 Complete

Details:

I have finished the pit, half of the seating at the ends of the Arena, and am almost finished with the vip box

To Do:

Finish Seating.

Try To Get A Way To Do Circular Seating

Finish Vip Box

Start On Entrance

Start On Ticket Booth

Start On Betting Booth

Start On Participant Entrance

Finish Everything Else
To all whom are concerned with the Empire:

I am still alive. As a matter of fact, I shall be returning TODAY after school! I have missed all of you who would expect me to miss you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> and to NinjaGuru, I thank you deeply and will compensate you for your immense help to the Empire. I hope nothing has gone to utter disarray in my absence, and I shall see all of you in a few hours! Keep on building!
King Creeper Creeps, Empire blows up.

kidding, ALL GOOD YOO
UPDATE

New Member!

AlmostAGamer is now the Banker of Angelia, due to his generosity and opening of a bank within the Capital! Congratulations, Gamer! For those of you who wish to join the Empire, leave a comment, and I will see what I can do!
Hey Matt what does one have to due to become a citizen of the empire?
Merely want to be one, welcome to the Empire if you want to, Driz!
-UPDATE-

Any multi-faction member of the Empire is limited to being a Citizen and nothing more. This is to protect the safety of the Empire in the event of a dispute.
--UPDATE--

I will be waiting and watching. While I may not be on a whole lot, I still keep tabs on what is going on. There will come a time where I will not be here anymore, and I shall leave everything of mine to-... Well that is up to all of you, I will choose when the time has come, but until then: I am still the Emperor! Long live the Empire! And to my successor: upon any return of mine, I retake my place as temporary Emperor, no questions asked.

--END UPDATE--
Bump. PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST ON THE FIRST PAGE.