Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Angelian Empire
Started by [E] MattDAngeli

The Imperial Bridge will undergo construction in the very near future. Plans are made, and an area will be chosen eventually. MUCH Iron is needed if we want an iron-structured bridge, otherwise it will be made of rock. It will be the single-greatest bridge ever made on MineTown. So be prepared.
Update Bump: Empire Bridge, the single greatest bridge ever built in MineTown, will be completed by Wednesday, November 17, 2010. Come, warp to AEangelia to come see Angel Square with its variety of shops, including a Diamond Faction store, a luxury-item shop, and much more! You can also come and see the Great Lighthouse of Angelia!
If the Angelian Empire would like, the dwarves would be willing to fund this project with the iron we find digging out our city. We will offer it at quite a low price, and we are willing to barter for a price. Please reply if you would like to make a trade.
I'd help you dig if i got to keep all the cobble I got ^.^
--UPDATE--

Empire Bridge is nearing completion! Due to recent rollbacks, I lost all stacks of my fences, so I am currently harvesting for them. This just in, The Empire will be expanding with the new city of Ienno (that is a capital i, so ienno) at the end of Empire Bridge, right near the Rebel city! Join us as builders to complete this city! This is an upcoming project and there is no deadline or even fathomable date of completion yet. Get prepared, the Empire is expanding!

--SIDE NOTE--

To any and all who received a sign containing the ultimatum of "pay the tax or be attacked", that was NOT authorized by the Empire or Emperor, so please disregard that! If you have any information as to who is putting these signs up, let me know immediately. Thank you! And happy MineCrafting!
--UPDATE--

There are many lots available in Angelia, see me to purchase. We also have two new members, the Admin, GearElite, and Matt9522. Welcome to the Empire, guys.
-UPDATE-

The Dwarven Clan of Deleft have been proud to say that they have been working on a semi-secret project( not really <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>) for our allies, the Angelian Empire. This is a massive arena that will overlook the city of Angelia. We are planning on calling it Angel Arena. Plans were hastly made for this and as a result, the seating has been a... /: problem? I think i may have found an answer, but it will require much more dirt to make the arena bigger. As for cobblestone, we are good because of the massive amounts of it in Deleft. This massive arena will be home to more than just 1 on 1 fights. There will be much more. Spleef matches, team fights, maze fights, terrain battles, night battles, and much much more. There will be a booth for bets, and depending on alot of things, there may be an entrance fee. Although, it will be small. Players that wish to battle in Angel Arena may sign up on a thread that will be made on it's finish, and they will be scheduled. Workers of Angel Arena will then set it up depending on the match type, number of players, ect... they will organize the event, get the players ready for their fight... This job should be decided by the king, MattDAngeli. We look forward to seeing you in the arena.
Ninja, you bastard. I already have an arena! I made one for the empire I while ago. Don't you DARE make one to outdo me. That is just a douche move.

Also, if you read my arena threads, you would know I had many things other than 1v1 planned. Ninja, don't do that s***. It is NOT cool. Not cool at all.

UGH! You son of a b***h! You completely ripped off my idea! I have a sign up sheet and its stickied for christ's sake. DUDE! WTF!
Dual arenas?

Arena diving?

Super arena complex?

Arena government?

Arena wars?
I wouldn't mind if he wasn't COMPLETELY ripping off my idea! Btw, sorry for the cussing matt, I am just FURIOUS. I can't defend myself since I can't play minecraft from this comp, and I'm turning red with anger

On a side note, sorry about the multi post cody. Wasn't thinking, was at the brink of foaming at the mouth. I'll try my best not to multi.