Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PVP Server Bug Report
Started by [E] sawine

In the nether, I was unable to do faction commands. I'm not sure if this is the case for other commands as well.
mattgehring123 wrote:
In the nether, I was unable to do faction commands

This is intentional. Nether and the end are excluded from the factions plugin.
I feel stupid now.

Actually though, there are areas in the nether at least that have been claimed in clans. I assume that was before this decision was made. Will they be wiped?
mattgehring123 wrote:
I assume that was before this decision was made. Will they be wiped?

Yes
I like that.People in the nether and really in the end are herd to get and never leave their base
I'd like to report a bug. Some people can fly so clearly there is an error in permissions since this is hardcore PVP.

Do what's right and allow no one to fly, and that means no option to fly.
This is not a bug, currently Staff can fly. No members.
That is what I am implying.
Reggief wrote:
Staff can fly? Now that is fucked up. There is zero need in PVP. We all know what happens because of fly, well I guess most probably dont because they werent around, but I remember the issues because of War World fly.

Edit: Yes I know they "arent suppose to in PVP but they have the ability". Still seen flying tho.

I was concerned with this as well myself. I am willing to allow this ability for the Staff considering the fact that at times, this could enable them to complete their duties more effectively. I had a discussion regarding this and had also voiced my concerned.

Thus Moderators/Staff can keep that ability with the simple tolerance 0. It should never EVER be used to promote an advantage during actual "gameplay" but only used to assist other players or perform moderation tasks.
mattgehring123 wrote:
I feel stupid now.

Actually though, there are areas in the nether at least that have been claimed in clans. I assume that was before this decision was made. Will they be wiped?

The Nether and The End shall be reset at some point and time in the near future to mitigate any Faction Claims which could have been made before the decision to remove Faction Action in those worlds.