Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PVP Server Bug Report
Started by [E] sawine

Hey,

Please report any bugs or glitches you may encounter on the pvp server on this thread so we may fix them asap.

Thank you
Excuse my ignorance, but what's the IP/warp
pvp.minetown.net
It says I need to be whitelisted whenever I try to connect
This isnt the PVP game perhaps but the PVP donations page doesnt show for all the bonus for every donation pack
Not really a bug or glitch ...

but ... to prevent Alot of afk spam

Everybody can use /afk Can cause the thing stated above
Reggief wrote:
This isnt the PVP game perhaps but the PVP donations page doesnt show for all the bonus for every donation pack

I believe this is being worked on, it isn't a glitch, it's just that they haven't got round to finishing it yet! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I think if you click on them you can still donate though!
Just a suggestion:

Since its a PVP server, Can the ranks please NOT be determined by the donation status you are. It is totally unfair on those of use who cannot donate but put the time and effort and 'skill' into PVP.

We who cannot donate have to stay at a constant rank of 'grunt' even though we might be better PVPers than the 'warriors' who donated however much it costs, and have barely ever PVP'd before.

Please fix this as It is unfair and an odd thing to implement. Please make the ranking system purely based on your kill death ratio/ kills.

Thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
i agree with that good idea
This is a bug report thread...no idea why you posted this here. The rank features are donation features. It's the same in the main Minetown world.