Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PVP Server Bug Report
Started by [E] sawine

Auction plugin issue.

When an auction ends with no bids, the item does not get returned to the auctioneer.

This has happened to me twice. i don't know about others.
sawine wrote:
@Tomcort & mattgehring123, I think this is NoCheat++ being overly sensitive on some stuff.

Or are you using macros ?

Happens to me, I use donator + macros on windows. Also, happens on regular server too, whenever I log in and the first thing I say is a /tell or in faction/clan chat, random numbers and letters pop up that i didnt even type. it's 00ua417.......... something like that xD
Staff can fly? Now that is fucked up. There is zero need in PVP. We all know what happens because of fly, well I guess most probably dont because they werent around, but I remember the issues because of War World fly.

Edit: Yes I know they "arent suppose to in PVP but they have the ability". Still seen flying tho.
Reggief wrote:
Staff can fly? Now that is fucked up. There is zero need in PVP. We all know what happens because of fly, well I guess most probably dont because they werent around, but I remember the issues because of War World fly.

Only some mod+, those permissions and rank are still being worked out.

In all respect, it's not the same thing as back then with the staff. Don't worry.
But what is the need to have fly? Better safe than sorry. I don't feel safe building because I know someone can fly around and find shit then tell someone else where it is. Ive seen flying already. It will lead to easier finding of shit like enemy bases, easier to get to good base building areas and easy exploring.

I know people arent going to fly and attack or do stupid shit like that. Its the exploring aspect and even to myself it would be to tempting.
tomcort wrote:
When I logged in at 18h40 (Eastern time) today I got this message...

2012-06-04_18.40.27.png

I'm using the donator client from the MT forums on Linux with no other modifications other than switching back to the default texture pack.

After I got the warning, I downloaded a fresh client from minecraft.net and when I log in with that I don't get the warning.

I can almost guarantee that it is the WE CUI. When it is outdated, it sends a text string (maybe md5 hash?) into chat which probably triggers a spam filter.
Reggief wrote:
But what is the need to have fly? Better safe than sorry. I don't feel safe building because I know someone can fly around and find shit then tell someone else where it is. Ive seen flying already. It will lead to easier finding of shit like enemy bases, easier to get to good base building areas and easy exploring.

I know people arent going to fly and attack or do stupid shit like that. Its the exploring aspect and even to myself it would be to tempting.

That will be considered. We are still discussing all this. We might give flight perms only to people that are not involved in the pvp server or not at all.
sawine wrote:
@Tomcort & mattgehring123, I think this is NoCheat++ being overly sensitive on some stuff.

I am not. I have:

Optifine

Rei's Minimap

WorldEdit CUI

Zombe's Fly Mod

ModLoader
mattgehring123 wrote:
sawine wrote:

I am not. I have:

Optifine

Rei's Minimap

WorldEdit CUI

Zombe's Fly Mod

ModLoader

I'm getting the same thing, and all I have is Single Player Commands, Worldedit and Optifine.

oh, then it questioned me and asked me to type in a 4 letter case-sensitive code to prove im not a spambot!! D:
Its not really a big deal you wont get banned or anything that it pops up