Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PVP Server Bug Report
Started by [E] sawine

I've been spending a couple of nights trying to find hostile mobs, so I can train my mcmmo skills and get gunpowder, arrows, ... but I haven't even encountered a single mob.

What happened to the mobspawnrate?
If you cancel an auction you won't get a refund for your things you wanted to sell. Simply lost.
That's to counter auctioneers that are withdrawing the auction because they're unhappy with the results.

In my opinion, it should be kept.

One thing raises to mind though: What if a moderator ends your auction? Do you lose the input too then?
yes, but as i know (Trial-)moderators cant cancel auctions.
Not sure if this is a bug or intentional. When I try to plant a tree underground, it simply will not grow. I have done this many times on main server. Has this been deactivated where we can not grow trees underground? I have provided plenty of light and space.
Sieka_Dracul wrote:
Not sure if this is a bug or intentional. When I try to plant a tree underground, it simply will not grow. I have done this many times on main server. Has this been deactivated where we can not grow trees underground? I have provided plenty of light and space.

I have an underground tree farm and I have no issue with either of the 4 types of trees. You must not have enough light or space. Keep in mind that different trees require different amount of space. Try starting with an oak tree because it requires the least amount of space.
Thank you Yield I will do as you suggest.
Not a bug, but a suggestion.

Since MCMMO uses Axes in combat, would you consider making axes eligible for sharpness, fire aspect and knockback enchants too? (+smite, bane of arthropods?)
whenever i use my iron shovel and the giga drill ability on grass it breaks it like if i was never using the giga drill ability. Anyone know why?
Hmm... I'm unable to use any of my /kits that I had earlier today