Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PVP Server Bug Report
Started by [E] sawine

Im not sure if the donation packs will add PVP features, but if they do that would kinda suck... But the soldier pack doesnt really add much except TPA anyways so far.
It's just the prefix's themselves that bug me... not the perks.
Here's an actual BUG lol:

When in faction or ally chat, doing /tell both broadcasts in that chat and to the player you are sending it to.
mattgehring123 wrote:

When in faction or ally chat, doing /tell both broadcasts in that chat and to the player you are sending it to.

We'll look into it, but HeroChat and Factions seems to act pretty tricky together so far >_>
sawine wrote:
mattgehring123 wrote:

We'll look into it, but HeroChat and Factions seems to act pretty tricky together so far >_>

Same thing happens on the main. If you are in your clan chat, and try to message someone, it will show up in both clan chat, as well as to the player you are sending it to. I have been trying to contact darth about it.
sawine wrote:
mattgehring123 wrote:

The prefix of 1 of the 2 has to be taken down else its a no go ( atleast .... thats how i solved it @ my place)
When I logged in at 18h40 (Eastern time) today I got this message...

2012-06-04_18.40.27.png

I'm using the donator client from the MT forums on Linux with no other modifications other than switching back to the default texture pack.

After I got the warning, I downloaded a fresh client from minecraft.net and when I log in with that I don't get the warning.
Same problem as tomcort, using the Event Client
@Tomcort & mattgehring123, I think this is NoCheat++ being overly sensitive on some stuff.

Or are you using macros ?
sawine wrote:
@Tomcort & mattgehring123, I think this is NoCheat++ being overly sensitive on some stuff.

Or are you using macros ?

Nope, no macros.