Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PVP Server Bug Report
Started by [E] sawine

All staff members with the exceptions of Staff Managers, Admins, and staff that come over from the old PvP server in the merge have been demoted down to Soldier rank (or higher if they have donated that much) VIPS will also get Soldier rank.
Ive got a problem.

With the auction plugin, as soon as one auction ends another starts. but when I try and to /auc start it tells me i can't. How are there always auctions going on when no one can start one?
Not sure if actual bugs or not, but I'll post them anyway:

1. I put my item up for auction and realized I forgot to put a price on it. I couldn't end the auction because the player who bid on it would get the item. I couldn't cancel it because it was running. I left the server hoping it would come back in my inventory but no luck. I decided to end the auction and it said it wasn't mine. I'm pretty sure it was.

2. The bid minimal amount appear to be staying the same even though other players have already bid on it.
Another bug here:

The rules state no spawning camping, yet there is technically spawn camping. However the rules was changed without no announcement for the enjoyment of others.

Just pointing it out to everyone else so they know, since there was no announcement. YOU CAN BE SPAWN CAMPED AND YOU CAN SPAWN CAMP, IT IS ALLOWED.
Not a bug, but definetely something worth looking into:

It is possible to auction items at close to 0 durability. Upon auctioning this, it doesn't display anything about the durability of the item though.

People can easily get scammed, as Coffeey found out the hard way today. 175$ for a Protection I diamond chestplate with hardly any durability left.
Not technically a bug but is there anyway to set the bid time back to 30 sec after a bid in like the last 10 sec cause it kinda sucks being the lead bidder and then with 2 secs left you get screwed over lol.
There seems to be a bug with gathering xp.

I've constructed a 'blaze farm' in the nether. While killing the blazes (with a diamondsword) I don't receive any mcmmo sword xp, nor do I receive standard minecraft xp and on top of that the blazes aren't dropping any blaze rods either.
mcmmo don't give you any Xp from spawned mobs
No chat filter in faction name prefixes.
Locklionheart wrote:
mcmmo don't give you any Xp from spawned mobs

They should still yield normal xp orbs and item drops though, no?