Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dominion Recruitment Thread
Started by [E] Danny

Hi Danny! Remember me? Itʻs W00dcuttlip! If u don't remember, Iʻm that guy who built that retarded looking rectangle mansion in ur stonerland 3 years ago out of gold blocks!

MineCraft Username: W00dcuttlip

Minetown Age: Iʻve been banned for over a year, but my brother (keoni108) recently posted an appeal for both of us since we got each other banned. Before that Iʻve been playing for about a year.

What are you best at creating?: Everything. Iʻve been playing MineCraft for over 3 years and I can pretty much do anything. If I really had a strength, It would be building castle walls. HOLY CRAP my walls are better than the Minecraft Devotion server. I can also do magnificent statues of weapons.

Examples of your skill (warps or screenshots): Do you know about Minecraft Cinematic Effects? I can build that. I donʻt really have any CONCRETE evidence since I canʻt get on the server, but if I get unbanned, I can show you! I will try to go SP and create something that will prove my ability, but I donʻt think it will work because I can just download a world off the internet. If I am unbanned, I will show my skill.

Why do you want to join?: Honestly, Iʻve been searching for over a year for a Minecraft server thatʻs as good as this one. But I couldnʻt help but come back. This server is honestly the BEST thatʻs out there. If I get unbanned, I want to start a new life building for this faction. It would be my priority every time I come on to the server. This might seem as a plead to get me unbanned, but I am VERY desperate to get on. Since youʻre a mod, can you please look at Keoni108ʻs appeal because I really want to be a part of this server. Thanks!
Edit to post: I never actually see the devotion server recently, so I donʻt know if I can make something as good. When I was on a year ago, I could see that I could make better things than that.
Wood, your brothers ban was lifted but you have to post your own appeal.
MineCraft Username: Keoni108

MineTown Age: 18

What are you best at creating?: I am great at mob spawners, (the kind without spawners) Farms, pretty much anything that produces items. I am also great at building things that fit in with the environment. I excel at making buildings that have the concept of the colosseum, and buildings that have pillars.

Examples of your skill (warps or screenshots}: /warp godmobs is one of my works in progress. I plan to have both spawners and non spawner monster spawning. I have not built much in mine town that I own currently, as i lost most of them when I was banned.

Why do you want to join?: I currently am bored with the way I am playing mine craft. I wander around spawn, market, with no set goal. I want to have a goal. I want to help others improve building, I want to create things people can be inspired with.

Slap dat bass
Are u guys still accepting apps?
As the front says, they are not accepting members, but they are accepting builders.
Minecraft Username: WackJob

Minetown Age: I have been a registered member since November of '11 and a server member since December of '11. That means I've been here for 8 Months in Total.

What are you best at creating?: Medieval Type Homes, nothing more, nothing less. Not the usual 'Block' home, very interesting.

Examples of your skill (warps or screenshots}: I only have one build on the server so far, as they take awhile, and as I just peaked my interest in Medieval type homes. The warp to the location is 'Tasgrove'. I will provide more pictures of my builds below.

Why do you want to join?: I would like to join to advocate people to build the structures they never thought he/she could. I would be a benefit to the clan, not a withdrawal from the community. It would be my priority to be honest and act to the best of my ability when building. Thank you for reading my 'Builder' Application.

Slap Da Bass :wave:

2s8fry8.png

In Game

2w2eyrn.png

Single Player

hrd0lt.png

Single Player