Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dominion Recruitment Thread
Started by [E] Danny

Minecraft username: RazorSharpX5

Minetown age: I have been playing Minetown since December so... about 7 months

What are you best at creating?: I like to build with obsidian netherbrick and wool when i build my houses, but when i design houses i usually ask what they like their houses made of <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

Would you like to join?: Yes, I would I like being in clan I used to own CakeBadgers but i sold it because I wanted to make a more... private clan. And that didnt work out so i decided to join a clan. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
slap da bass
Wait, are bass squad and dominion now merged or..?

confus
Bass Squad IS Dominion

Landr0 the previous owner of Dominion is one of my faction managers in Bass Squad, so after some talking we decided that I would take on the name as Bass Squad was a little, out of place. You should apply
I would if I didn't have to put "Slap da bass." Dominion has never been synonymous with music like Bass Squad is/was and it feels a little out of place, imo :/
It's there to check if people actually read the thread and rules. Type Slap da Landr0 if you prefer that.
It's from a movie, and it's to see how many people read the rules~

I'm not turning Dominion into Bass Squad, we're taking on another approach all our own with help from Landr0 and Coffeey. Including creating a new home base~
MineCraft Username:DeltaPhantom21(im making a new account name PkmnMewTwo)

MineTown Age:3 months

What are you best at creating?:houses and building etc

Examples of your skill (warps or screenshots}:i got some screen shot from my work in a different server

Why do you want to join?: i just want to be part of something big and i also want to help people out

Slap Da Bass
Hey if I'm in the faction can I still apply for builder?
Just send me a PM with some examples~