Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dominion Recruitment Thread
Started by [E] Danny

The Dominion
Welcome to the Dominion Recruitment Thread. Here I will be taking in applications for many different positions, some jobs I will also be hiring outside people without having to join the faction, although joining the faction offers high rewards!

To Join, just follow these simple steps and your application will be reviewed. I hire in waves and only a select few to ensure quality within the faction.

1. Review the Rules
  2. Fill out the Application below
  3. Post the Application in THIS thread
  4. Do not spam me with messages, like I said, I hire in waves

RULES

• No Showboating
  • You Follow MineTown's Rules
  • You Must Be Active
  • Put this phrase at the end of your application: Slap Da Bass
  • Do NOT player kill unless they accept PVP challenge
Looking For:
Members

Closed

Members are what keep the faction going. Your tasks would be to help further Dominions reputation by competing in PVP Events as often as possible and/or providing services to the faction.

Joining Bonus:

• 75,000 MTC
  • 64 DIamond Blocks
  • Lot or Custom Living Quarters
  • Custom Faction Vault

Application:

MineCraft Username:

MineTown Age (How long you've been on MT):

Why Do You Want To Join?:

What Can You Bring To The Table?:

Your Weapon Of Choice:

Builder

Accepting

A builders role within Dominion is to...well...build for the faction. You will be responsible for helping build and develop the main base along with coming up with new ideas, houses and expansions. You will be reporting to a manager whom will be assigned when builders are accepted. To be accepted you must have great aesthetic building skills and provide axamples.

Joining Bonus:

• 175,000 MTC
  • 192 Diamond Blocks
  • Custom Faction Vault
  • Credit for your Creations

MineCraft Username:

MineTown Age:

What are you best at creating?:

Examples of your skill (warps or screenshots}:

Why do you want to join?:

Good luck to all those that apply~
Pokemon your already in the faction....
MineCraft Username: PokemonGardevoir

MineTown Age: Since December 17th

What are you best at creating?: Statues and Houses

Examples of your skill (warps or screenshots): /warp taranmoosh (Mooshroom Statue) /warp Cloud (Statues of Odarus and SwaGare) and /warp Tudor (Tudor house project in Nimaro City)

Why do you want to join?: I think this will be fun! I haven't really been in a major faction before. I can't wait to build some houses!
So .. Who's the members
Coffeey wrote:
Pokemon your already in the faction....

I am??? Yay =)
Danny invite me/us ..
"Do NOT player kill unless they accept PVP challenge"

so you're suggesting that before attacking others, even in the end, we need to get permission from people? I feel as though this completely takes away the aspect of trying to use the terrain and surprising others.
MineCraft Username: XCoaster

MineTown Age: About 7 Months (November 14th, 2011)

What are you best at creating?: Large structural buildings with many details

Examples of your skill (warps or screenshots}:

/warp vspa

7328832506_6ac00fbd34_b.jpg

/warp xhouse3

7328841486_1ebe2c2625_h.jpg

Not made on Minetown (Not sure if this counts just throwing it out there)

7328853694_58b024e4c9_h.jpg

Why do you want to join?: I would like to join to have a fraction to build epic creations and have fun doing it.

Slap Da Bass <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
When entering the End, you're automatically putting yourself into a PVP situation, thus anyone in the End in a sense is PVPing. Same applies with the worlds coming out, that rule is more directed towards the main world
Minecraft username: RazorSharpX5

Minetown age: I have been playing Minetown since December so... about 7 months

What are you best at creating?: I like to build with obsidian netherbrick and wool when i build my houses, but when i design houses i usually ask what they like their houses made of <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>