Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dominion Recruitment Thread
Started by [E] Danny

MineCraft Username:_XxHazelxX_

MineTown Age: 7 months ( Nov. 17 , 2011)

What are you best at creating?: Bases and high buildings with details

Examples of your skill (warps or screenshots}: Warp pvparean2012, hawaii

Why do you want to join?: I want to help the fraction grow as a team and i feel , if i become a builder i can help create amazing things.
MineCraft Username: Destroyer1239

MineTown Age: since March but i have played minecraft since october

What are you best at creating?: Mansion, ships, etc. if u goto my pic section in fourms u can see everything i have built in the past

Examples of your skill(warps or screenshots): warp skycity was 1, warp hungercraft, and these pics from a non fullversion server

561020.jpg

561023.jpg

561019.jpg

and much more that i need to take pics of i will edit the page later.

Why do you want to join?: I want to actually do something in this fraction TKT went nowhere everyone quit and i couldnt even do anything and i still cant nobody is on i have not found a goood fraction like this that i can actually make a difference in i really want to help if u let me. i will not disapoint u.
how will we know if were accepted
MineCraft Username:talkwar_

MineTown Age: 9 months ( Sep. 10 , 2011)

What are you best at creating?: tramps without presurplantes, Redstone machines,good cannons without obsi but i m good too at buidling bases

Examples of your skill (warps or screenshots}: warp mirrorside and go to the builing at left

Why do you want to join?: I want to make tnt-raining and help to destroy the enemys of the fact , i will make dealy machinery for the fact
MineCraft Username: gamer123777

MineTown Age: At least over a year

What are you best at creating?: Adding some decorations and a good looking farm. And cake, I love cake.

Examples of your skill (warps or screenshots}: A castle in project World Tree Just two buildings A cenimatic arch A lava pool of hell. (Just click each link)

Why do you want to join?: Because this seems like a long lasting faction with probably a well guarded house. I could meet some new people and run arrends or add rooms and a well looking farm for the faction. Really want to help out, I already have a few sets of diamond armour, stone, and pik axe that needs to be put to use for this well organized faction.

Slap Da Bass
Dominion is closed for the time being.
Only on the PVP server~

Still up on the main, though I'm considering just handing that down to Landr0 as I now have a bit on my plate
I'd offer to look after it, as such, for the time being but I'm a little busy too.
Awwww. I was really looking forward to it. We will cross paths again one day danny.
NOTE: I already am a member here but I wanna upgrade to Builder...

MineCraft Username: ac3boyrom3o

MineTown Age: I'm 16 and I've been on MT for a bit over a year

What are you best at creating?: Anything that comes to my mind to be honest. I love doing Medieval and Ancient stuff though but things like modern towers are good to me too <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Examples of your skill (warps or screenshots): The warps are: /warp lucky38 (still doing it inside), /warp oceana (still under construction), that tower in our base (you know Danny). There are more but I hope those 3 are enough?

Why do you want to join?: Obv. the creds <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> JK. I would love to help our faction out with building and since I'm better at building than PvP that's one of the things I can do for us. Hope that's enough.