Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New Ore ? What do u think!
Started by [E] dead [1]

Correct link http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Trading

Don't add the period in the hyperlink, lol. Just posting this for ease of access.
Meh, if we're getting Emeralds, just make this a Tekkit server, that has Emeralds in it. Along with about 200000 new items. Though then there'd be two emeralds and it'd be confusing :/

3-5 diamonds is one Emerald....

But 7 Emeralds is one diamond helmet.

MATHS
How do I actually log in into Mine Town without Hamachi server?
Journeyman wrote:

:offtopic: Minetown doesn't use Hamachi at all!! You need to enter the Minetown ip in to the ip box (mc.minetown.net) and then click join/add server!
it would be very usefull, cause the economy would be reset ;D
:21"]
Journeyman wrote:

:offtopic: Minetown doesn't use Hamachi at all!! You need to enter the Minetown ip in to the ip box (mc.minetown.net) and then click join/add server!

when you have an original minecraft copy...
The currency seems unsuitable for villager trading...

However I have to say, as the values of bookshelves increase due to the requirement of 1 leather per book along with 3 paper, the emerald price seems reasonable.
According to the chart, one iron chestplate is about 150 diamonds. Fail
I feel that i have some stuff to add... i think that adding the emerald to the current currency would give more power to the miners. i personally enjoy mining and i always bring fortune but some times that's not enough. mining to me is a loosing game i could gain three times what mining pays just by playing the market and selling something else. but still i mine, just for the fun of it. emeralds at a high value would give back some power to the miners. and being in one biome i can imagine giant strip mines on every extreme hills biome. some of you believe that the economy will be interrupted by this being a currency. in reality the economy is crap,But it is recovering and a change to emeralds will recover eventually.

and jallaf your forum signature is making me lolz wish i had thought of that

-Lance
well its been 2 days so i think this thread needs a good ond BUMP.... also it would seem that i tend to kill threads lol